Joker's Wild Poker Chip Geocoin

COWWS

The Cachers Of Washington's Wet Side have been hosting a series of Texas Hold'em poker events to raise funds for GeoWoodstock VIII. Each event has a different colored Joker's Wild geocoin associated with it. We'll be selling the coins to the public after the events are over. The first color was in red (sold out!). The second event was in Purple, available below!

Purple-429x225.png

100 silver and 10 gold minted in each color

Trackable on Geocaching.com with unique icon

1.5" x 3 mm

Cost: $10.00 (plus $2.50 for shipping and .25 for each additional)

(Int. Shipping is $5.00 and $1 each additional)

We have the Purple in Silver available HERE!

Just to be clear, there are 100 total of the silver - 56 were sold to attendees at the event, 6 were kept for special circumstances and 40 are available here in the forums. (not 1000, that's the total mint run).

So there are 1000 coins total, split between all the colors and metals? How many colors are there? Or is that a secret until each new color is revealed?

The Cachers Of Washington's Wet Side have been hosting a series of Texas Hold'em poker events to raise funds for GeoWoodstock VIII. Each event has a different colored Joker's Wild geocoin associated with it. We'll be selling the coins to the public after the events are over. The first color was in red (sold out!). The second event was in Purple, available below!

Purple-429x225.png

1.5" x 3 mm

There are a few left as of 11/30/09. Hurry before they are all gone.

Edited by troublejv

Okay, so what event is this for? The whole set would be kind of fun, but I fear I'm already behind. Sorry, I'm out of the loop and a little slow. Too many root beer floats....wait, brb, okay, now I'm refreshed.

But yes, can you give me a rundown of the poker events so far and what's planned, if you know what is planned, color wise.

okay, off to finish root beer float, mmmm

Okay, so what event is this for? The whole set would be kind of fun, but I fear I'm already behind. Sorry, I'm out of the loop and a little slow. Too many root beer floats....wait, brb, okay, now I'm refreshed.

But yes, can you give me a rundown of the poker events so far and what's planned, if you know what is planned, color wise.

This was for the last event, already over.

As far as I can tell, this purple one was only the second color released. The first color was Red at GCF

I think it would be helpful to see an official rundown AFTER each event, which will post the details on each version...such as minting numbers, what Event each color was for, and how many were sold AT the event and AFTER the event. I can understand wanting to keep sone details secret until the color is released, but if you want people to fund you by building up their collection, you'll need to make an official anouncement of what a collection would consist of.

So...if I read things right...

The first color was red, and the coin was minted in 100 silver, 10 gold, and they were introduced at Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City.

The second color was purple, and the coin was minted in 100 silver, 10 gold, and they were introduced at?????

Let's hear the whole story, so we can properly work on our collections. I give up, so my red one is available to trade for anyone who missed it.

So...if I read things right...

The first color was red, and the coin was minted in 100 silver, 10 gold, and they were introduced at Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City.

The second color was purple, and the coin was minted in 100 silver, 10 gold, and they were introduced at?????

Let's hear the whole story, so we can properly work on our collections. I give up, so my red one is available to trade for anyone who missed it.

Almost right. There are 8 events around the Puget Sound and Washington area, 7 have coins (the 1st had a non-trackable with a different design). Each event has 110 coins total. 100 nickel and 10 gold.

Events coin colors are: red (sold remainder at GCF), purple (available now), blue (event this Saturday), January - black ... that's as far as it has gotten.

There are usually between 30-35 left over after the event to sell to the general forums. Hope that helps.

Mark

Avroair

We now have the Blue in Silver available HERE!

coinblue.gif

1.5" x 3 mm

There are only a few Blue coins left! We'll have the next color available on January 16th after the game!

coinblue.gif

1.5" x 3 mm

There are only a few Blue coins left! We'll have the next color available on January 16th after the game!

coinblue.gif

1.5" x 3 mm

There are only a few left.

We now have the Black in Silver available HERE!

Blackpokercoin-431x318.png

1.5" x 3 mm

We now have the Black in Silver available HERE!

Blackpokercoin-431x318.png

1.5" x 3 mm

The black ones look sweet. :ph34r:

This month's event geocoin is green and is now available HERE!

coingreen-467x214.jpg

1.5" x 3 mm

This month's event geocoin is Light Blue and is now available HERE!

Lightblue-427x195.png

1.5" x 3 mm