British Grid refs displayed as Skype telephone numbers

BikerKats

Looking at some cache pages this morning, I noticed that some of the British Grid references are displayed as Skype telephone numbers. Further investigation reveals that all our own caches have the British Grid reference displayed in this way. They all start with 07 or 08. Is there anything we (either I, myself, or British cachers) can do to get them displayed correctly again?

I don't know how new this feature is as I haven't looked at caches local to me for a month or so.

Sounds like you've got the Skype Firefox Add In installed. Any set of Numbers which falls within the Standard UK Telephone range gets converted automatically to Skype auto dial on click Numbers. It annoyed me so much that I've disabled it. I never uninstalled it, just in case I ever have a use for it :)

Look in Tools, Add-ons for Skype extension for Firefox. Click on it and you will have the options of Disable or uninstall.

Deci