CRIKEY! Fundraiser Geocoin 2nd minting! On sale now!

CrotalusRex and Mimichan

Hi Everyone!

First off--Thank you to everyone who purchased a CrotalusRex and Mimichan/Turtle Tracks geocoin! I truly hope you all enjoy our one-of-a-kind fundraiser coin--be sure to check out the http://www.geocities.com/thesolorover/Boxtrack.html ]Turtle Tracks project page [/url] for updates on how things are going with the turtles at Earthshine Lodge.

Last September I wrapped up sales of the CRIKEY! Fundraiser Geocoin which sold close to 1000 coins and raised several thousand dollars for Wildlife Warriors Worldwide. The coin sold so well in fact that I have had many folks ask if they were still available but sadly I have had to say they were sold out. Due to the interest I am thinking about doing another minting of the coin.

My question to you is this: how many of you would be interested in purchasing one or more CRIKEY! Fundraiser Geocoins? If you are interested please let me know by posting a note here and/or taking the poll on the CRIKEY! Fundraiser Geocoin's website

If there is enough interest, more CRIKEY! Geocoins will be produced and more money will be donated to Wildlife Warriors Worldwide in memory of Steve Irwin "The Crocodile Hunter"

Thank you for your interest--

CrotalusRex and Mimichan

so how many yeses do we need to get it reminted?

I'm shooting for 200--so far I have about 50 interested parties. Please send coin's website link below to eveyone you know so we can raise awareness about the Crikey coin and help wildlife warriors help wildlife and wild habitat--thanks;-)

http://www.geocities.com/thesolorover/crikeycoin.html

CrotalulsRex

Absolutely! My husband and I have a Crickey coin that sits upon our Steve Irwin doll.

so how many yeses do we need to get it reminted?

I'm shooting for 200--so far I have about 50 interested parties. Please send coin's website link below to eveyone you know so we can raise awareness about the Crikey coin and help wildlife warriors help wildlife and wild habitat--thanks;-)

http://www.geocities.com/thesolorover/crikeycoin.html

CrotalulsRex

crikeybronze.jpg

The second minting of the Crikey! Fundraiser Geocoin that I designed as a memorial to Steve Irwin and to benefit Wildlife Warriors Worldwide and the Bob Irwin Wildlife Fund are now for sale HERE.

Get one before they are gone and help conserve our earth's wildlife. Please pass this link on to all your wildlife conservation minded friends--thanks:-) Take care, Steve