pocket query not updating

rogbarn

I have a pocket query that I hadn't used in a while. I started making some changes to it yesterday and it was OK for a bit but then it stopped making the updates. It would show on the webpage but if I went back to the list and pulled it up again, it reset itself. It now shows only 3 caches (not very useful) and I still can't get it to update it's parameters. Has anyone run into this kind of problem?

1) Log out of GC.com, clear your browser cookies, and try again.

Yes. Bypassing or clearing the cache would be very good to try too.

2) You're only allowed to run five queries a day. Each time you tinker with one, it runs... until you hit the limit of five. So if you're a tweaker, you might not see the results of your changes until tomorrow.

No. Changing parameters or even previewing a query does not count against that limit.

1) Log out of GC.com, clear your browser cookies, and try again.

Yes. Bypassing or clearing the cache would be very good to try too.

2) You're only allowed to run five queries a day. Each time you tinker with one, it runs... until you hit the limit of five. So if you're a tweaker, you might not see the results of your changes until tomorrow.

No. Changing parameters or even previewing a query does not count against that limit.

Thanks. I didn't think that changing or previewing counted, I do it all the time. Whatever the problem was, it cleared up by itself so I'm not going to worry about it now. But, it sure was strange when it happened. Thanks to those who replied.