The Online Geocacher Artwork

Calling all artists!

Groundspeak has very generously offered to put up banner ads for our free The Online Geocacher Magazine http://www.onlinegeocacher.com!

Saintseester created a cool one last year for our masthead.

Now we need 3 that are in GIF format and are 90x180 pixels (WxH)

It needs to incorporate the name 'The Online Geocacher Magazine' and the word 'Free' and if there is room the URL 'onlinegeocacher.com' but other than that you have free artistic reign!

Anyone care to take a shot at it?

Edited by TheAlabamaRambler

Fairly similar ...

Cool work! I don't know if the banner can be dynamic, I will have to ask Groundspeak.

It can. I checked, and followed all of their posted rules on the subject. :)

Super! I had emailed Bryan Roth to ask before I saw your answer, hopefully he will confirm it, I like it!

The answer is yes, it can be dynamic, but it can't change continuously... "Animated gif files are acceptable, but they must cease rotating following three revolutions."

Rewhittled from scratch...

That's some fine whittlin'! Thanks!

Can you add the word "Magazine" across the bottom?

Email your snail-mailing address to TheAlabamaRambler@gmail.com and I will send you a custom cache container for your effort! :)

Why sure - your every digital wish is my command! :D

9f1794eb-e41c-4a9b-bd21-38c6c335d7ba.jpg

Note that I also cleaned up the fuzzy aliasing on the bitty onlinegeocacher.com a tad - tough to get such bitsy text nice 'n sharp.

Meanwhile - as gc.com of course turns all images into .jpgs (which is a majorly "lossy" format), I'll send you the .gif file via your gmail addy (along w/ my snail addy - thanks!)

I tried it a few times myself, and determined that I would rather pursue photography, hiking, or spending more time with my family, then molesting lamp post skirts, and fondling guardrails all day.

Well maybe you should try doing caches that have more then a Diff 1 and Terr 1 rating.

ScubaSonic

Did you look at my stats? I even posted a thread pertaining to my desire to keep having fun while geocaching. Recipe for fun, Share your techniques for avoiding caches you dislike.

I tried it a few times myself, and determined that I would rather pursue photography, hiking, or spending more time with my family, then molesting lamp post skirts, and fondling guardrails all day.

Well maybe you should try doing caches that have more then a Diff 1 and Terr 1 rating.

ScubaSonic

Did you look at my stats? I even posted a thread pertaining to my desire to keep having fun while geocaching. Recipe for fun, Share your techniques for avoiding caches you dislike.

Dang, I want some of what you're smokin'! Wrong thread.

Time is running out quickly if I am to get this done for the Christmas season, so I need y'alls help!

We have two great ones from this thread, still need one more!

I have no art in my soul so I am depending on one of y'all to whup up something cool!

I'm snowbound. :) and catsnfish kicked me :) so I'll take a try at it. ;)