0 geocoins for sale on that e-place

slowdownracer

You have to read the error message --

We were unable to run the search you entered. Please try again in a few minutes.

Looks like an Ebay search engine issue.

Yup.. lots of issues with them today.. I have had some major problems connecting to anything on there today

OK, thanks. I thought my computer was crappin' on me. I should know better.

:P

Ebay System Announcements

***Issues with Search results and eBay Stores***

November 21, 2009 | 03:28PM PST/PT

Due to errors in some of our backend systems, members may be seeing different errors in Search. This could be that "We were unable to run the search results you entered. Please try again in a few minutes" or a blank page, or simply the browser being unable to display the page.

This is also affecting the ability to access eBay Stores through search directly, and sometimes from the store URL.

Workarounds - Buy It Now Search and Advanced Search

If you use the Advanced Search option at the top of the page, and type in your search query and click the title and description box and then run the search, the results for the title and description search will be returned.

Alternatively, if you receive a 0 results page for title search and click the Buy It Now tab (or choose the title and description box and re-run the search), you'll see the (Buy It Now or title and description) results for your search query.

Please note that we are working as quickly as possible to get this resolved. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work to resolve this.

You have to read the error message --

We were unable to run the search you entered. Please try again in a few minutes.

Looks like an Ebay search engine issue.

Yup.. lots of issues with them today.. I have had some major problems connecting to anything on there today

OK, thanks. I thought my computer was crappin' on me. I should know better.

:P

I would hate to be a seller today... They have to be losing out when people cannot find your stuff. I have been looking for a food processor and that search is blank as well.