Fix Lightbox or get rid of it.

fizzymagic

I wonder if AZcachemeister somehow did not make it clear enough in post 7 that the way to solve your problem was to go to the gallery and RIGHT click on the image there. Or maybe you didn't really read post 7.

Maybe I didn't make it clear enough in my post that AZCachemeister's so-called "solution" does not work.

Right clicking IN the gallery works just fine.

And maybe in the future you could stop lecturing me about how to solve a problem without, you know, trying it yourself.

Now that the facts are in, I reeeeeally think you owe Mushtang an apology. And Prime Suspect. And everyone else you belittled in this thread.

Hmm... after thinking better of it, I deleted part of the post you quoted. Well before I had tested anything. Bad form, KBI. That generally isn't done. I take back any idea I had that you had developed a sense of ethics.

But I do apologize for my tone. I am very frustrated by this bug feature of the website, and I let that led me to being rude. Not appropriate. Sorry.

Hmm... after thinking better of it, I deleted part of the post you quoted. Well before I had tested anything.

But that’s just the point. Before doing your own adequate testing you accused Mushtang (among others) of lying by directly claiming he hadn’t tried it either. The post stood long enough ... I wasn’t the only one who quoted it before you tried to cover it up. You owe Mushtang more than just an afterthought edit of your post. You owe him an apology.

Bad form, KBI. That generally isn't done.

You’re blaming me for your inability to keep your snarky and ungrateful thoughts on the civil side of the Submit button? You’re blaming me for something you chose to go back and try to cover up after more than one of us quoted you?

Wow. And after I helped you isolate your problem.

I take back any idea I had that you had developed a sense of ethics.

And you attack my character. Again.

Now you owe me an apology. A personal insult is a clear violation of the forum guidelines. Bad form, and all that.

I wonder if AZcachemeister somehow did not make it clear enough in post 7 that the way to solve your problem was to go to the gallery and RIGHT click on the image there. Or maybe you didn't really read post 7.
Maybe I didn't make it clear enough in my post that AZCachemeister's so-called "solution" does not work.

I'll tell you what. KBI had a good idea. Here is the cache page. Go to the gallery and right-click to get to the image, and then come back and tell me how that worked for you. Mmmkay?

It worked just fine for me. Mmmkay?

It worked just fine for me when I tried it before I told you how to do it.

It worked just fine for YOU when you apparently got around to trying it in the gallery instead of on the cache page.

You know, you've been acting like a complete jerk to everyone in this thread that's tried to help you. I'm hoping someone else has noticed this too.