Pay it Forward Geocoin Adoptions

Tennessee Jed

I found a new geocoin from the cache in Vancouver.

Log it as found it but it wasn't activate...

It was lovely surprised. It was activated under my username.

Few days later I received email from cacher who drop these geocoin without activate due internet issue.

Adopt it as request by owner.

I tried to get it adopt back to owner but end up doesn't work.

Need help please.

Regarding

Whitepaws9

I found a new geocoin from the cache in Vancouver.

Log it as found it but it wasn't activate...

It was lovely surprised. It was activated under my username.

Few days later I received email from cacher who drop these geocoin without activate due internet issue.

Adopt it as request by owner.

I tried to get it adopt back to owner but end up doesn't work.

Need help please.

Regarding

Whitepaws9

You should be able to send the cacher an adoption request for the coin. Once they accept it, they should be able to edit it to put their name as the owner. It used to work this way. If they want the actual history of the coin they can put their cacher name/your cacher name. Haven't adopted one out for a long time. But I remember this thread and how much fun it was to send out coins and see if it would reach the intended cacher. I will have to dig out some activated coins.

As the title says pay it forward geocoin adoptions, I have 10 activated coins that I will be adopting out to the first 10 people who has 15 geocoins or less that replies to this post. I have all 10 geocoins. I will send you an adoptions request, you accept and set up the mission. When the mission has been created, let me know and I will place the coin in a cache. The coin will be yours so you can have it try to come to you or anything you want.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Edited by Maine Family

As the title says pay it forward geocoin adoptions, I have 10 activated coins that I will be adopting out to the first 10 people who has 15 geocoins or less that replies to this post. I have all 10 geocoins. I will send you an adoptions request, you accept and set up the mission. When the mission has been created, let me know and I will place the coin in a cache. The coin will be yours so you can have it try to come to you or anything you want.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

I would like to adopt one. Let me know what I need to do.

Even though I have been signed up on here for many years I have not done this but a couple times. I found two caches about 12 years ago, but did not log them (didnt know I was supposed to at the time). I just recently decided to get back into doing this with my girl friend.

Thanks, Dave.

1) Mooke

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

I would like to adopt one. Let me know what I need to do.

Even though I have been signed up on here for many years I have not done this but a couple times. I found two caches about 12 years ago, but did not log them (didnt know I was supposed to at the time). I just recently decided to get back into doing this with my girl friend.

Thanks, Dave.

I will send you an adoption request for one of the coins. You accept the adoption and then you set up the mission for the coin. Once you have the mission set up, let me know and I will put the coin in a cache and you can watch it travel. It becomes your. Adoption request has been sent.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

My kids and I just got into Geocaching a couple of weeks ago. We would love to adopt a Geocoin.

Thanks

James

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

My kids and I just got into Geocaching a couple of weeks ago. We would love to adopt a Geocoin.

Thanks

James

I will send you an adoption request. You can give it a mission and when it is done, I will place it in a cache.

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Thanks

James

I will send you an adoption request. You can give it a mission and when it is done, I will place it in a cache.

Thank you. My kids are really excited. I set the mission for the coin.

James

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Thanks

James

Thank you. My kids are really excited. I set the mission for the coin.

James

Ok I will drop it into a cache.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Thank you for offering to adopt out geocoins. I would like to adopt one if you still have any left. Thanks!

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Thank you for offering to adopt out geocoins. I would like to adopt one if you still have any left. Thanks!

Adoption request on its way. Winter will be here in Maine so in order to have time to get the coins out of Maine before they get frozen in a cache until spring, any that hasn't been adopted out will be placed in caches with just a generic move from cache to cache until they are adopted out. Once they are adopted out the new owners can create the mission for their coin.

Edited by Maine Family

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Hi I'm a newer geocacher as well who would also be interested in adopting a Geocoin. Thanks for the offer!

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

MamaBee24, the adoption request has been sent.

Edited by Maine Family

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

I'd like to adopt a coin... and 5 happens to be my lucky number. So glad I saw this post. I'm new to the hobby and loving every second of it so far. ^_^

Hello! I would like to adopt a coin if you have any left. Just let me know and thank you!

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

I'd like to adopt a coin... and 5 happens to be my lucky number. So glad I saw this post. I'm new to the hobby and loving every second of it so far. ^_^

Hello! I would like to adopt a coin if you have any left. Just let me know and thank you!

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8)

9)

10)

The first coin seems to be missing so am giving him another one.

Edited by Maine Family

Hello,

I have a geocoin and do not know what to do with it... I live in London and the sites around me are not big enough to leave it. I am happy to send it to someone. Please let me know!!!

Victoria

Hi Victoria. You could send a message to the owner of the geocoin and tell them the situation. They might like the coin mailed to them or know someone you could mail it to. They might even know someone in London who could retrieve it from you. I owuld just send a message to the owner and let them decide what they wanted done with the coin.

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8)

9)

10)

We are interested in this if possible. We recently found an inactivated lackey tag so that got us thinking about buying some unactivated ones and placing them in caches. I like this idea of pay it forward and hope that more coins keep getting passed along.

Edited by A&R Crocker

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8) A&R Crocker

9)

10)

We are interested in this if possible. We recently found an inactivated lackey tag so that got us thinking about buying some unactivated ones and placing them in caches. I like this idea of pay it forward and hope that more coins keep getting passed along.

Adoption request has been sent.

An adoption request has been sent to AndrewGrantZA

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8) A&R Crocker

9) AndrewGrantZA

10)

Great idea - keep it up.

Could you send one south to Africa for AndrewGrantZA?

His daughter is in love with caching - and a special young girl.

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8) A&R Crocker

9) AndrewGrantZA

10) AndrewGrantZA

Great idea - keep it up.

I have sent the last coin adoption, to AndrewGrantZA, for his daughter. Winter is coming so hoping it gets picked up before the snow and ice freezes it shut until spring.

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8) A&R Crocker

9) AndrewGrantZA

10) AndrewGrantZA

Great idea - keep it up.

I have sent the last coin adoption, to AndrewGrantZA, for his daughter. Winter is coming so hoping it gets picked up before the snow and ice freezes it shut until spring.

Looks like i just missed it:(

Here is the list.

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8) A&R Crocker

9) AndrewGrantZA

10) AndrewGrantZA

11) AB&JB

Sent an adoption request to AB&JB

Edited by Maine Family

Here is the list.

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8) A&R Crocker

9) AndrewGrantZA

10) AndrewGrantZA

11) AB&JB

Got the request last night. Thanks so much. I'm excited to see where it goes. It's always fun finding coins in caches (which isn't all that often). Hopefully it'll come close enough that we can discover it. My 3 yr old son is eager to see what it looks like.

Here is the list.

1) Mooke

2) Flexin23

3) Joggerjan

4) MamaBee24

5) LadyCasa

6) neal.giebler

7) mooke

8) A&R Crocker

9) AndrewGrantZA

10) AndrewGrantZA

11) AB&JB

Got the request last night. Thanks so much. I'm excited to see where it goes. It's always fun finding coins in caches (which isn't all that often). Hopefully it'll come close enough that we can discover it. My 3 yr old son is eager to see what it looks like.

Got this one out in the wild this past weekend. TB1NCA5