Pay it Forward Geocoin Adoptions

Tennessee Jed

Every coin i have recieved from the P.I.F thread i have added the following html code:

[[<font size="2"><font color="black"><strong>This coin was given to me by XXXXXXXX as part of the

</font></font></p>

<font size="3"><font color="blue"><strong><a href=http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=236276&st=0>Pay It Forward Geocoin Adoptions<a></font></font></p>

<br /><p><font size="2"><font color="black">The premise is that those who have extra activated geocoins that may be doubles, coins that are no longer wanted, coins that will not sell or released coins someone does not want to keep track of, etc... For whatever reason, adopt them to someone who wants to see their own coin travel.</font></font></p>]]

you are welcome to copy and paste (from between the square brackets) onto any coin you have recieved from P.I.F thread remember to change the XXXXX for the name of the person who P.I.F

it has the direct link to this thread so all that find our coin can find the thread!! example of html: on TB1E4T8

I will ACCEPT any adoption of MIA coins, to revive them and send them out a proxy as a memory for there original

Edited by daveindeal

oke i have some coinzzzzzzzzz for adoption but do i must choose myself who to adopt or how does it work????????

i think it`s said before in this treat but how does it workzzzzz????????///

if you have anymore i would be glad to adopt one...

Same here. I was fortunate enough to have one donated to me already, so if somebody that hasn't received one jumps in, I understand. Otherwise, I'd be honored to receive one to set out traveling. Thanks! :lol:

Well I spent the evening activating some new coins and sending out adoptions. On each page is a picture of your coin as well as a link to this forum...for those who come in contact with your coin during its travels. I didn't know where to stop so anyone with under 10 trackables pretty much should have received and adoption from me. Please note these are in my possession right now and will drop on my next cache adventure....but they are brand new and all the mileage and travels will be yours. Enjoy!!!!! :mad:

1.mlrs 1996

2.johan333

3.daveindeal

4.mud4x4

5.tekkguy

6.coalcache

7.kd8atf

8.outdoorhiker

9.mudrunner600

10.murphyrulez

11.scottch

12.duck hunt

13.fscout

14.barrz123

15.zander g

16.pumpkinking27

17.fendmar

18.ashallond

19.TN Jed

Tis the Season....Happy Holidays to all!

Steel City Babes

Hey all,

I have the coins and will take them with me over break to PA not sure how much caching I will get in but I will try to drop them ASAP...Please be patient...I will get them out....

If not I have back to back 3 day weekends in Mid Jan....and I will plan an caching expedition....

SCB

Well tomorrow is the day for those of you that waited patiently....as long as I can get my butt out of bed at 5:30 to meet some caching friends for 6:55.....let the journey begin.....

Thanks TJ for starting this thread....

Happy New Year to ALL!!!

I released some last weekend 1/16...haven't logged caches yet ;) .....and I only have 5 left to put out in caches hopefully this weekend....

Sorry for the delay!

Work is crazy and I am exhausted.....so exhausted, I hopped out of the shower yesterday and realized I only shaved one leg.....so as you can see my mind is elsewhere :(

a few weeks ago i found this forum and tennessee jed was nice enough to pay foward a couple of coins too me. and others did also.

when TJ did i had told him that i was going to return the favor and donate a couple of coins myself. so today is the big day (for me) i have been waiting to do this.

so i figured the first 2 people that respond back (i would prefer for them to have less than 10 coins just because i did when they gave them to me and now i have 90 of them) (may be a problem im not sure)

so the first 2 to reply back i will send the adoption forms out too

but as asked by the ones that donated to me please mention this forum or at least the pif on the home page

thanks

mlrs1996

a few weeks ago i found this forum and tennessee jed was nice enough to pay foward a couple of coins too me. and others did also.

when TJ did i had told him that i was going to return the favor and donate a couple of coins myself. so today is the big day (for me) i have been waiting to do this.

so i figured the first 2 people that respond back (i would prefer for them to have less than 10 coins just because i did when they gave them to me and now i have 90 of them) (may be a problem im not sure)

but as asked by the ones that donated to me please mention this forum or at least the pif on the home page

thanks

mlrs1996

I'd like to put witafeather's name in the pot for tis if I'm allowed. She just went to bed, so I'm sure she'll miss out. I just got her hooked on caching and geocoins a couple weeks ago. ;)

thanks

mlrs1996

I would like to adopt one of your coins.

Yes! that goes for me too! If newer people will come, they will have a chance first, otherwise, and if I am allowed since I already adopted a pepper coin from you, I would love to adopt one! :)

The pepper you are giving here passed from my hands!!! :) Now it is in Washington! :lostsignal:

the Signal is pretty! :D

It has been very quiet in here. I have a coin for adoption to the third post after mine. Hope this brings some activity to the thread.

Since I didn't qualify the same person couldn't make all three posts, Ashallond will be getting the adoption coin. The adoption request will follow later today.

I have a few more coins to put up for adoption.

TBTTF1 Generic Coin

TB1E556 Pepper Memorial coin Photo 1

TB13CTQ Mini Firefly03

TB13FHT Mini DarrylW4 Film Canister

TB10MHX Signal - Apr 06

If there aren't any other takers, I'd gladly receive the owner notices for TBTTF1 Generic Coin.

Thanks,

fendmar

:D

TBTTF1 Generic Coin

TB13CTQ Mini Firefly03

TB10MHX Signal - Apr 06

Adoption requests sent. :lol:

edited to remove junk

If no one wants Mini Firefly03, I would love to adopt him. My grandson loves fireflys.

TBTTF1 Generic Coin

TB13CTQ Mini Firefly03

TB10MHX Signal - Apr 06

Adoption requests sent. :lol:

edited to remove junk

It looks like the only one left is TB13FHT Mini DarrylW4 Film Canister. If no one else has requested this one, my son and I would love to watch it go around!

Thanx again for your generosity.

I have a few more coins to put up for adoption.

TBTTF1 Generic Coin

TB13CTQ Mini Firefly03

TB10MHX Signal - Apr 06

If there aren't any other takers, I'd gladly receive the owner notices for TBTTF1 Generic Coin.

Thanks,

fendmar

:lol:

THANKS!!! Looking forward to seeing its further travels!

I just love seeing new cachers participating here!!! ;)

It is nice that they discovered this great thread, and I would really like to know how you discovered it! From a coin you saw carring the message, by a friend, you were reading the forums and you found it! :lol:

This is nothing serius... I just want to know if the coins that carry the message are working! ;)

these Coins have started hitting Caches. I handed 6 to my brother, and released a few into Caches yesterday.

These names are carried over from the previous topic, I have all twenty of these activated now, and will be working on sending the adoptions...

Here's my list of twenty...Adoptions will come to you when I get to it...

paganfrog...sent 12/08

coman123...sent 12/08

GATOULIS...sent 12/08

TeamEccs21...sent 12/08

grodan & fiabus...sent 12/08

Roaring_Fork...sent 12/08

mud4x4...sent 12/08

Team LRS...sent 12/08

The Klever Boys...sent 12/08

Merchlinskys...sent 12/08

fendmar...sent 12/08

KD8ATF...sent 12/08

LustyPirateQueen...sent 12/08

Six Little Spookies...sent 12/08

fairyhoney...sent 12/08

PhantomTech...sent 12/08

geo-anita-ashley...sent 12/08

leitko4...sent 12/08

love2cat...sent 12/08

Carbon Hunter...sent 12/08

OK, Got all these sent out finally!! It will still be a while before they get dropped into Caches(after new years at the earliest), so take your time setting up the pages. Feel free to paste a link in here after you decide the Mission!! Thanks to everyone in here for being so generous, and such fun!!

TBTTF1 Generic Coin

TB13CTQ Mini Firefly03

TB10MHX Signal - Apr 06

Last two adoption notices sent.

Thank you for allowing me to adopt one of your coins. I will enjoy watching it travel.

Hi,

i also would love to send a coin to adopt.

It´s a my first cito coin i ever have get of my first cito event.

Please keep the world clean ;-)

Greetings René

sorry... I may didn't understand.... you are giving this coin for adoption?

If yes, I would love to adopt it (I do not have any for CITO, and I have never seen one from close) but I have to ask.... why this coin?

Since it is your first Cito coin you ever got and it was in your first Cito event.... Well.... it has a sentimental value for you... Am I right? :laughing:

I wish we can make the world cleaner!!! If every cacher and his/her family who will discover or retrive / drop this coin would take something (at least one each) that someone else thrown down and put it in the garbadge boxes, or if it can be recycled to the special boxes for them.... world would be a little better! :P

Hi,

i also would love to send a coin to adopt.

It´s a my first cito coin i ever have get of my first cito event.

Please keep the world clean ;-)

Greetings René

sorry... I may didn't understand.... you are giving this coin for adoption?

If yes, I would love to adopt it (I do not have any for CITO, and I have never seen one from close) but I have to ask.... why this coin?

Since it is your first Cito coin you ever got and it was in your first Cito event.... Well.... it has a sentimental value for you... Am I right? :D

I wish we can make the world cleaner!!! If every cacher and his/her family who will discover or retrive / drop this coin would take something (at least one each) that someone else thrown down and put it in the garbadge boxes, or if it can be recycled to the special boxes for them.... world would be a little better! :D

Yes i would love i you want to adopt this coin.

I will let travel the coin asap.

Greetings René

What a cool idea!!! I was actually the first person in a Pay- It- Forward kidney chain... I donatd a kidney to a woman I didn't know, and her husband "Payed It Forward" by donating a kidney to someone he didn't know..... The chain continues and over 20 peoples lives have been drastically changed. Anytime people Pay It Forward good things happen!!!

Edited by kdnydnr

I donatd a kidney to a woman I didn't know, and her husband "Payed It Forward" by donating a kidney to someone he didn't know..... The chain continues and over 20 peoples lives have been drastically changed

after reading that i done a little digging as i thought you could only be a living donor for close relatives, but i was wrong.

i have just signed myself onto the UK living donor register, offering blood, bone marrow, kidney and lungs portion!!

one day i will save a life again.