Pay it Forward Geocoin Adoptions

Tennessee Jed

this is so cool. a coin that tennessee jed adopted over to me back in 2008 that then went missing soon after has recently re-appeared. where it went or what it was doing during its missing year i do not know. but im glad it back in play

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=603562

By a fairly new cacher no less. Congrats...

We need to start a resurrection thread with all of the lost but found travelers :)

How fun! I'm a converted letterboxer, and would love to adopt a coin! Just today started using the iphone app. A friend and our daughters are so excited about this!

An adoption request for this coin TB2X8QX was sent out almost a month ago but never accepted so I will be sending it out to you. Take a look at the Todie's Wild Ride thread and you can see where these coins originated......

I have two coins already activated and ready to be adopted over to someone. TB2TXB6 and TB2FEHN. If I get to go (read: roads get better in time), the coins will be dropped off during my Paris, AR trip tis weekend if they are adopted over by then.

If this coin "TB2FEHN" is still available, I'd love to adopt it. I see you're in Arkansas ~ I have a friend that I've lost contact with approx. 20+ yrs. ago, and the last I knew, he lived in Little Rock. It would be sooo cool to have a coin that came from and started its travels in Arkansas! Thanks for the consideration. :anibad:

I have two coins already activated and ready to be adopted over to someone. TB2TXB6 and TB2FEHN. If I get to go (read: roads get better in time), the coins will be dropped off during my Paris, AR trip tis weekend if they are adopted over by then.

Oh! Very good my friend! I hope Eric07 will see it and ask for a coin!

I wish I had now something to give too...

Can I claim one for him? :anibad:

If this coin "TB2FEHN" is still available, I'd love to adopt it. I see you're in Arkansas ~ I have a friend that I've lost contact with approx. 20+ yrs. ago, and the last I knew, he lived in Little Rock. It would be sooo cool to have a coin that came from and started its travels in Arkansas! Thanks for the consideration. :anibad:

Adoption request sent!

Can I claim one for him? :)

I'll adopt over the last available coin (TB2TXB6) to him! :D I hope he enjoys watching it travel. Tis not much of a coin but, tis something. :anibad:

id like the TB2ZH0V if you wouldnt mind

that would be great

thanks

Adoption request sent!

Edited by Howlingmoon

Can I claim one for him? :anibad:

Another adoption request sent to eric07

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Hello Chuck!!! :lol: Happy new year my friend! Howlingmoon Happy new year too my friend!!! :anibad:

WOW!! Eric will be so happy when he wakes up!!! :lol: Thank you my friends!!! Thank you so much!!! Eric is a great person!!! :anibad:

I had the honor to meet him and his parents from close when he visited Rhodes! We are good friends! I was so happy that he entered here and posted! :)

He will be so happy to see USA coins in his inventory! :lol: The other USA coin he has was a present from me! :D

Thank you so much!!!! I am sure he will post tomorrow to say the Thanks too! :lol:

Edited by GATOULIS

Hello!!!

I just came home and got the first adoption request from Howlingmoon!

Wow... I never would have guessed that this will happen such fast!

The coin has a mission now, I hope it'll have a good journey!

Thx to you all so much, that's a good start into writin in the geocoin forum! :unsure:

Edited by eric07

I have a few active travelers that I would be willing to adopt to people if they're interested. A couple haven't moved in quite some time, but I don't necessarily know if they are MIA. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I would be interested in adopting one. <_<

I still have two coins that I need to drop. I didn't get to go caching this weekend. My boyfriend's mother is in the hospital, and we've spent most of the weekend there.

Hopefully, next weekend we will be able to get out some!

Well, my boyfriend's mother passed away on Friday. :) So we just didn't feel up to doing any caching. I'll get those last two coins out traveling by next weekend.

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm sure you understand how stressful it can be when a loved one is sick.

I still have two coins that I need to drop. I didn't get to go caching this weekend. My boyfriend's mother is in the hospital, and we've spent most of the weekend there.

Well, my boyfriend's mother passed away on Friday. :) So we just didn't feel up to doing any caching. I'll get those last two coins out traveling by next weekend.

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm sure you understand how stressful it can be when a loved one is sick.

Oh!!!! My deepest condolences my friend!!! :shocked::huh::laughing::laughing:

Do not even think about it my friend!

You can drop the coin when ever you and your boyfriend want and fell ok! Do not worry at all!!!!

Geocaching is just a game, and these are just coins!

Nothing is more importand from the loss of someone of our family!

So be sure we all understand you my friend!!!

I am sure I speak for the other coin owner too!

Condolences my dear. :shocked:

the people that respond to

you choose who you want to have a coin and send them an adoption

hope that helps

oke thankzzzzzzz...........

i must activate the coinzzzzzzzz and then put here what coinzzzz i have and then who wantzzzzz i send adoption to ...........

oke will do that must go for now but will do when i`m home again .........

Lorca!!!! My dear Lorca!!! :D How are you??? I missed you my friend!!! I haven't seen you posting a lot......

The thread is for travellers... what I mean... it doesn't matter if the coin is already a traveller of it is a new one! but the coins are to watch them travel! The thread was made so cachers who would like to adopt coins to others, coins that do not want to keep anymore.. or who have travellers who do not want to watch anymore, to adopt them to others who would love to see them travell! So... :huh:

So if they are unactivated, it would be nice to activate them and then send adoptions! then, you can drop them in caches... :)

The owner can change the title (it would be nice to mention in the title the Pay In Forward), he can change the mission in what ever he likes, and it would be nice in the info about the coin etc... to mention about this thread and maybe give a link of here, so more people can visit this great thread with so many kind people!!! :D

The coins can serve more than 1 great things! I have coins for PIF and deaf awareness, PIF and TWR.... :anicute:

When I gave coins here, there were already travellers and in TWR! so I asked the ones who adopted them not to change the half of the title, and to keep the coin in the TWR! I also asked the ones who would like the coins were not in the TWR yet, so we can have new participants there! :)

As you see... you are free my friend! :)

Now about to who you want to adopt the coins.... most of the times, you mention that you have coins and cachers post that they want one from you, or you name the coins here and they choose...

But of course, you can do what ever you like! :) So you can even adopt a coin to someone else and he/she can post here to mention it and say thanks etc! :) It is a flexible thread! :D

so... how is my beloved dog Lorca??? :D

oke i have some coinzzzzzzzzz for adoption but do i must choose myself who to adopt or how does it work????????

i think it`s said before in this treat but how does it workzzzzz????????///

I would like to adopt one of your coins.

As would I, my friend! Haven't seen you around much lately, Lorca. How are you?