Pay it Forward Geocoin Adoptions

Tennessee Jed

Hello to all!!! thank God I am finally in!!!! I had a huge problem and I couldn't enter in the net!!!

We had a very bad weather and a thunder hit somewhere close to my house... if not even closer....

Even if my PC was closed, the thunder burned my UPS, my multimachine (scaner and printer), and I do not have a phone connection!!!

Today with my brother in law we seached and found that the cable of the phone line was burned!!!! I changed it and now I have internet connection but still not a phone one!!!

So... when I entered today (some minutes ago) and checked my emails, I was surprised by Jed!!! My dear friend Chuck!!!! Thank you so much for the adoptions for the deaf awareness!!!! I am deeply sorry the coinswere not ready for the event but I will prepeare them soon! :D I will have both the PIF and DA in them to promote both these great things!!!!

Well I spent the evening activating some new coins and sending out adoptions. On each page is a picture of your coin as well as a link to this forum...for those who come in contact with your coin during its travels. I didn't know where to stop so anyone with under 10 trackables pretty much should have received and adoption from me. Please note these are in my possession right now and will drop on my next cache adventure....but they are brand new and all the mileage and travels will be yours. Enjoy!!!!! :P

1.mlrs 1996

2.johan333

3.daveindeal

4.mud4x4

5.tekkguy

6.coalcache

7.kd8atf

8.outdoorhiker

9.mudrunner600

10.murphyrulez

11.scottch

12.duck hunt

13.fscout

14.barrz123

15.zander g

16.pumpkinking27

17.fendmar

18.ashallond

19.TN Jed

Tis the Season....Happy Holidays to all!

Steel City Babes

Hey all,

I have the coins and will take them with me over break to PA not sure how much caching I will get in but I will try to drop them ASAP...Please be patient...I will get them out....

If not I have back to back 3 day weekends in Mid Jan....and I will plan an caching expedition....

SCB

Where is everybody???

Hey new geocachers.... Santa is here!!! :)

2 coins are waiting for adoption!!!

So.. if you have less than 10 geocoins or TB's and you love to see your coins travell... you are welcome!!! :)

If no one wants them i´ll be glad for anoher one gatolius.. already adopted one from you.

Where is everybody???

Hey new geocachers.... Santa is here!!! :cry:

So.. if you have less than 10 geocoins or TB's and you love to see your coins travell... you are welcome!!! B)

If no one wants them i´ll be glad for anoher one gatolius.. already adopted one from you.

:) Hello Johan! :D Actually I was talking about Tennessee Jed's coins! :D There are still 2 left for adoption as I see!

I really wish I had more coins to give! Unfortunately, since I do not see movement in my travellers for a long time... :) It wouldn't be fair to adopt to someone a coin that is already stolen! Right now, except from the ones I already have in Unknown location (lost or stolen), there are some more that.... :) I think there are 3 or 4 now that are missing or there are in the hands of a cacher for a long time... I send an email but nothing... :) I am still waiting to see.... hope dies last..... and then... I will put them as lost too! :)

Be sure that when I see movement or when I have a coin for adoption, I will post here for sure! :D

Where is everybody???

Hey new geocachers.... Santa is here!!! :)

So.. if you have less than 10 geocoins or TB's and you love to see your coins travell... you are welcome!!! :lol:

:lol: Hello Johan! :lol: Actually I was talking about Tennessee Jed's coins! ;) There are still 2 left for adoption as I see!

I really wish I had more coins to give! Unfortunately, since I do not see movement in my travellers for a long time... :o It wouldn't be fair to adopt to someone a coin that is already stolen! Right now, except from the ones I already have in Unknown location (lost or stolen), there are some more that.... :angry: I think there are 3 or 4 now that are missing or there are in the hands of a cacher for a long time... I send an email but nothing... :lol: I am still waiting to see.... hope dies last..... and then... I will put them as lost too! :lol:

Be sure that when I see movement or when I have a coin for adoption, I will post here for sure! :D

oopss my bad...

@Tennessee Jed thank you once more for the nice coin. i dont know how to pay it back.

merry chrismas to all of you

I've been working on getting my collection organized the past two weeks. I've got 5 coins so far that I'm willing to adopt out.

I need to read the entire thread to see what I need to do to get this done.

M.J im willing to take one of the 5 off you to see it travel!!

also your Tracking list in your sig line isn't working - comes up with the message "the trade list you requested could not be found - Check the link you used to be sure it's correct"

Okay, I'll adopt them out sometime between now and the weekend. I have to dig through some boxes! LOL

So be looking for an adoption request:

daveindeal

GATOULIS

johan333

Ashallond

mlrs1996

fendmar

I know I said I had 5, but I'm sure I can come up with another!

Oh, and the tracking list, I stopped using it and have moved to an Access database. Now I need to find a way to get some of the info from it online!

Okay, I'll adopt them out sometime between now and the weekend. I have to dig through some boxes! LOL

daveindeal

GATOULIS

johan333

Ashallond

mlrs1996

fendmar

Oh, and the tracking list, I stopped using it and have moved to an Access database. Now I need to find a way to get some of the info from it online!

AWESOME!!! Thanks! Looking forward to tracking its travels!

I've got plenty out there. I'll find some to adopt out.

1) TBW46R Launched: Mt. Dodgemore (GCHBGY)

2) TBVVN4 Relatively Seeking:Michigan

3) TB13R5H Europe Explorer

4) TB1E53K Launched Photo 1: Crossroads Travel Bug Hotel (GCJV21)

5) TB13N6Z Mini - Launched: 40's Something *GCY5P4*

:) That's great my friend! :)

I like your name... fire fly! :) In greece their name is "pigolambida" (light source!), but it is also known in some places... as "kolofotia" .... I do not know if I can translate this here... the "fotia" is fire.... the other...is.... well... see from where the light comes out in the bug! :D:(

Is your avantar a coin? :)

Oh my God!!!! One of the coins you posted firefly, is pepper!!!! This is one of pretiest coins I have seen in a cache! I actually saw one recently!!! What a lovely cat! It is a memorial coin!

WOW The series was 4 coins!

I also saw... did you make the coin???? Pepper was your cat?? WOW! Pepper was lucky and found love and caring in his life, and 2 great parents! :D

He will not be forgotten and the proof is these coins that were made to honor him and to tell him once again that you love him and you will never forget him! Amazing!!!! If by any chance this is a coin for adoption.... and since me and my girlfriend love all animals but mostly cats... I would be honered by adopting it!!! Who knows... maybe pepper someday will meet me (GATOULIS), which actually means.... male kitten! :) I do not have cats now, but I had for many years!!! Lovely and independent animals!!! :(

daveindeal

GATOULIS

johan333

Ashallond

mlrs1996

fendmar

Oh thank you my friend!!!! I will love to see the coin travel! :D Merry Christmas my friend and my best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!!!! :(

:mad: That's great my friend! :D

I like your name... fire fly! :mad: In greece their name is "pigolambida" (light source!), but it is also known in some places... as "kolofotia" .... I do not know if I can translate this here... the "fotia" is fire.... the other...is.... well... see from where the light comes out in the bug! :D:mad:

Is your avantar a coin? :)

Yes, that is my Mini Firefly. His back end glows. :D

Oh my God!!!! One of the coins you posted firefly, is pepper!!!! This is one of pretiest coins I have seen in a cache! I actually saw one recently!!! What a lovely cat! It is a memorial coin!

WOW The series was 4 coins!

I also saw... did you make the coin???? Pepper was your cat?? WOW! Pepper was lucky and found love and caring in his life, and 2 great parents! :D

He will not be forgotten and the proof is these coins that were made to honor him and to tell him once again that you love him and you will never forget him! Amazing!!!! If by any chance this is a coin for adoption.... and since me and my girlfriend love all animals but mostly cats... I would be honered by adopting it!!! Who knows... maybe pepper someday will meet me (GATOULIS), which actually means.... male kitten! :mad: I do not have cats now, but I had for many years!!! Lovely and independent animals!!! :mad:

Thank you. Yes, Pepper was a very special boy and we only had him 7 years (he was 13 when we had to put him down). I am glad you like the coin... I'll send you the adoption.

I think I am doing this wrong. All my travelers have been out for a while. I am still willing to adopt them out to people who want them. If you want a "fresh" TB I think I can find 'em.

I think I am doing this wrong. All my travelers have been out for a while. I am still willing to adopt them out to people who want them. If you want a "fresh" TB I think I can find 'em.

hiya there firefly, no you are not doing it all wrong, it doesnt have to be a brand spanking new tb to adopt out, it can be a new traveller or an already established tb, just as long as it is active and not missing in action.

can i adopt one of the tbs you are offering out please? thankyou :D

hiya there firefly, no you are not doing it all wrong, it doesnt have to be a brand spanking new tb to adopt out, it can be a new traveller or an already established tb, just as long as it is active and not missing in action.

Cool. Yes you can, do you have a specific one in mind?

hiya, i cant decide so surprise me hehe thanks

can i adopt one of the tbs you are offering out please? thankyou :mad:

Adoption sent. :D

can i adopt one of the tbs you are offering out please? thankyou :mad:

Adoption sent. :mad:

thanks firefly, i will enjoy watching my newly adopted coins travels. thanks for letting me adopt it my friend :D

Thank you Firefly my friend so much!!! I am deeply honored by adopting this lovely coin!!! I am sure pepper was a great cat! :D

Of course I love the coin! I have seen one here in Rhodes, in greece! I think it is still here, in a cache very close to my house! :mad: I discovered it but let it in this cache because it is a well visited cache! Now that the tourist season is over, there are not many cachers.... I am the only here and only if there is a cacher in a cruizer ship I can see that the caches are visited here! Since the cache your coin is in is the closest in the city (actually it is in the city!!) and it is in a place that many visit (open archeological area...free entrance),.... :mad: