Pay it Forward Geocoin Adoptions

Tennessee Jed

WOW!!! :huh:

Well... I already adopted coins so... I do not know if I am allowed for an other one.... :(

Of course, if there is no other.... I would love to see the smile in my face getting bigger!!!! ;)

I have a traveller to adopt to someone, but I am waiting to see if it will move (if it is in the cache....)

I wouldn't like to give for adoption a coin that is probably already lost!

i have dug out another coin from my collection that should have gone out to travel long before now. who would like to adopt it?

and its now given hope the new owner enjoys watching it travel :huh:

i never turn down any adoptions sent to me either. i dont get out to go caching very often so a coin already put in a random cache for me is much appreciated.

Edited by paganfrog

i see that your post has been striked thru and more info added, you must of done this as i started to reply to the post look at the times

i replyed at 8:15 AM and you edited your post at 8:14 so i must have clicked reply befor you submitted the modified post.

never mide, maybe someone else will be along to adopt out one soon, ill cross my fingers.

thank you tennessee jed i havent even had a chance to look at them yet but im heading to their pages now

thanks

i am trying to buy some coins now when i do i will come on this forum and donate one of them to repay what tennessee jed did for me.

and might i add these are my 1st geocoins

thanks

and if anyone else has some they want to get rid of i will be more than happy to adopt them

Well I spent the evening activating some new coins and sending out adoptions. On each page is a picture of your coin as well as a link to this forum...for those who come in contact with your coin during its travels. I didn't know where to stop so anyone with under 10 trackables pretty much should have received and adoption from me. Please note these are in my possession right now and will drop on my next cache adventure....but they are brand new and all the mileage and travels will be yours. Enjoy!!!!! :)

1.mlrs 1996

2.johan333

3.daveindeal

4.mud4x4

5.tekkguy

6.coalcache

7.kd8atf

8.outdoorhiker

9.mudrunner600

10.murphyrulez

11.scottch

12.duck hunt

13.fscout

14.barrz123

15.zander g

16.pumpkinking27

17.fendmar

18.ashallond

19.TN Jed

Tis the Season....Happy Holidays to all!

Steel City Babes

Well I spent the evening activating some new coins and sending out adoptions. On each page is a picture of your coin as well as a link to this forum...for those who come in contact with your coin during its travels. I didn't know where to stop so anyone with under 10 trackables pretty much should have received and adoption from me. Please note these are in my possession right now and will drop on my next cache adventure....but they are brand new and all the mileage and travels will be yours. Enjoy!!!!! :laughing:

10.murphyrulez

Steel City Babes

Thank you SCB!!! That was quite a surprise this morning! :D Merry Christmas to you too!

Hello to all... I was watching if any of my travellers moves and a Look Twice coin in Australia finally moved!

I would love to give this coin as Pay forward!

If anyone would like to adopt it and have a traveller in Australia.. I would be glad to give it! The first will take it!

I only have some rules....

The coin belongs to the Todies Wild ride First release, to spread bike awareness! It was a race at first, but it is not a racer anymore!

My little one has miles and adventures with it!

What I want... the one who will adopt the coin must not already participating the the Todies wild ride release! This is so more will participate in this! More that 800 coins are out there to spread bike awareness and to save some lives! This coin is a welcome to this! That is why I want someone who is not in this release yet!

Second... Please... let the coin under this, (TWR) by keeping as first words of the title the "Todies Wild Ride", and then you can put what ever you want, and in the mission keep the "to spread bike awareness"!!!

If you can do all that and you are not participating in TWR yet... you know what to do!

The first will take it! :D

Hello to all... I was watching if any of my travellers moves and a Look Twice coin in Australia finally moved!

If anyone would like to adopt it and have a traveller in Australia.. I would be glad to give it! The first will take it!

The coin belongs to the Todies Wild ride First release, to spread bike awareness! It was a race at first, but it is not a racer anymore!

What I want... the one who will adopt the coin must not already participating the the Todies wild ride release! This is so more will participate in this! More that 800 coins are out there to spread bike awareness and to save some lives! This coin is a welcome to this! That is why I want someone who is not in this release yet!

Second... Please... let the coin under this, (TWR) by keeping as first words of the title the "Todies Wild Ride", and then you can put what ever you want, and in the mission keep the "to spread bike awareness"!!!

If you can do all that and you are not participating in TWR yet... you know what to do!

The first will take it! :laughing:

am i first?

if i am :laughing:

if i an not :D

The first will take it! ;)

am i first?

if i am :D

if i an not :unsure:

:D:laughing::laughing: I am glad to see the same enthusiasm I have for coins in an other geocacher!!! :laughing:

Oh YES!!!! you are the first and the adoption will come to you very soon!!!! :D Congratulations my friend!!!

I will delete the previous mission (it was to come to my island....) and I will leave the ones they have to stay.... is it ok my friend??? B)

Can anyone explain please how I put a coin up for adoption?

I'd have a few, which I'd be willing give up and to drop in caches....

There is a link for that...

http://www.geocaching.com/adopt/

It was given to me too because I didn;t know how to do it!:D

There you will see the steps...

I just adopted a coin to Johan333 who was the first to asked it and I put the TB code of the page of the coin.... well you will see how it goes... it is easy!!! You just need this link!

At first I couldn't find it... I thought every page had it.... but I couldn't see it! Then I thought that it was available only to premium members, but then I got Chuck's help and everything is ok! :laughing:

I hope I helped you my friend!!!!!:laughing:

to gatoulis

i just got your email i would be glad to follow the rules for the coin

thanks

then you have a coin adopted too my friend! :laughing:

I wish I had more right now, but.... :D

I was planning to keep only 1 or 2 of the coins I have many times as a travellers, but many went lost! :laughing: Before I send adoption to Johan, I edit a coin as lost ..... :laughing:

anyway... adoption is comming my friend!!!!..... :unsure:

Can anyone explain please how I put a coin up for adoption?

Everyone who has not offered a adoptable coin to to this page and follow the directions.

Adopt

(You can also use this page if you want to adopt a geocache to someone)

To promote this thread I have edited the name on my coins to say Pay It Forward - and the coin name. Then I post this in the description.

This coin is a part of the

<a href=http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=236276&st=0>Pay it Forward Geocoin Adoptions</a>

. The premise is that those who have extra activated geocoins that may be doubles, coins that are no longer wanted, coins that will not sell or released coins someone does not want to keep track of, etc... For whatever reason, adopt them to someone who wants to see their own coin travel.

Also if anyone wants to trade adoptable coins please go to this link

Holiday Adoption Mission

Edited by Tennessee Jed

I have 9 coins that I am activating and will release for adoptions:

done 1. GONE Caching 3 - 1 - uselton57

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

3. Benchmark Micro - Whitney

4. Benchmark Micro - 4 corners

done 5. Gerbera Daisy - 1 - paganfrog

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

done 7. Masonic Geocoin - mlrs1996

8. I Came, I Saw, I Cached - Sacramento 08

9. Kiss Me I'm Irish 2007

Edited by dhenninger

1. GONE Caching 3 - 1

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

5. Gerbera Daisy - 1

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

7. Masonic Geocoin

may i be considered? id love to adopt a daisy. but its for you to decide to whom and what. :D

1. GONE Caching 3 - 1

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

5. Gerbera Daisy - 1

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

7. Masonic Geocoin

may i be considered? id love to adopt a daisy. but its for you to decide to whom and what. :D

Done

1. GONE Caching 3 - 1

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

5. Gerbera Daisy - 1

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

7. Masonic Geocoin

may i be considered? id love to adopt a daisy. but its for you to decide to whom and what. :laughing:

Done

Sory for asking.... the Gone caching geocoins are not the same??? And I can ot see any photos of them! I do not know the coins... :D I can not find a photo of the daisy coins too! Are again different and there are 1 and 2?

1. GONE Caching 3 - 1

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

5. Gerbera Daisy - 1

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

7. Masonic Geocoin

may i be considered? id love to adopt a daisy. but its for you to decide to whom and what. :laughing:

Done

Sory for asking.... the Gone caching geocoins are not the same??? And I can ot see any photos of them! I do not know the coins... :D I can not find a photo of the daisy coins too! Are again different and there are 1 and 2?

I am adopting out 2 Gerbera Daisy coins and 2 GONE 3 coins

Pictures... hmm, let me look

cysnan_trade_geocoins_microsoft_027.gif_Front100.jpgtoojin_trade_GONE_3_AG_Front100.jpg

The colors are different, but these are the designs

I can not see the photo... but I found how the daisy looks like... wow!!!! Fantastic coin!!!! So pretty!!!!

I saw a Gone 3 coin in your list.... a bronze that had a date... September 5th, 2005????? If that is the coin it is an old one!!! WOW!!!! the oldest I have is probably from 2006 (I do not know if the coins I adopted from Tennessee Jed were older than 2006)... WOW!!! Cool coins!!!!

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

6 coins left

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

6 coins left

If I'm allowed to adopt another coin, I'd love to adopt the Irish one. I have some Irish heritage. :D Thank you.

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

done 9. Kiss Me I'm Irish 2007 - Howlingmoon

6 coins left

If I'm allowed to adopt another coin, I'd love to adopt the Irish one. I have some Irish heritage. :D Thank you.

5 coins left

Edited by dhenninger

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

6 coins left

5 coins left

Adoption request received and accepted! Thank you! :laughing:

:D Are there still coins available to adopt? I'm new to this geocaching and would love to follow "my" coin around the country. I have relatives scattered hither and yon that I would like the coins to go visit (at least in the area).

Thanks in advance.

GJvision

GJVision@aol.com

Well I spent the evening activating some new coins and sending out adoptions. On each page is a picture of your coin as well as a link to this forum...for those who come in contact with your coin during its travels. I didn't know where to stop so anyone with under 10 trackables pretty much should have received and adoption from me. Please note these are in my possession right now and will drop on my next cache adventure....but they are brand new and all the mileage and travels will be yours. Enjoy!!!!! :laughing:

17.fendmar

Steel City Babes

Thanks for the adoption Steel City Babes!!! Cool coin! :D:laughing::laughing:

2. GONE Caching 3 - 2

6. Gerbera Daisy - 2

6 coins left

If I'm allowed to adopt another coin, I'd love to adopt the Irish one. I have some Irish heritage. :laughing: Thank you.

5 coins left

If I am allowed too, to adopt an othr coin, I would love the Daisy one! I didn't find enough info for the Gone caching coin... but I think it is an evet coin.... but I loved the daisy one!!! So pretty!!!! :D