8. murphyrulez

9. emtfire10

10. duck_hunt

11. The Cache Reaper

12. barrz123

13. scottch

Adoption requests have been sent.

Only 3 coins left.

Thanks for the coin. I will give it a mission as soon as I get a moment away from work.

If anyone would like to give theirs a new home - I would love to adopt more.

I'd love to see where they go.

I was fortunate enough to have recently adopted 2 coins (from 2golfers and Sparticus06 - Thank You)

As of now I have only these 2 trackables.

I can't wait to start watching watching their travels.

im always happy to adopt a coin

but please give them to owners who have not adopted yet or have less travellers than me - currantly 7 (only 3 of them are travelers and 1 of them my personal tracker)

i love to track there movements and read the cache description every every stop they make i even try to solve any puzzles, even though i will never visit the cache.

Does anyone know someone in the UK with Prader-Willi Syndrome?

I've just had some PWSA (UK) Geocoins minted and started distributing around the UK and happy to let some go for adoption by people with PWS.

Please spread the word quickly as limited stock

For more information on PWSA go to

Does anyone know someone in the UK with Prader-Willi Syndrome?

I've just had some PWSA (UK) Geocoins minted and started distributing around the UK and happy to let some go for adoption by people with PWS.

Please spread the word quickly as limited stock

For more information on PWSA go to

never heared of it, but my mum is an active part of the william syndrome organisation, she has been all over to track and record children with the syndrome and helped to produce a specific child growth chart as they grow at different rates and are generally smaller then the children without the syndrome.

williams syndrome foundation

I don't want to step on the toes of 2golfers, who is in the middle of building his list, but I would like to pay it forward. I have only one coin to release at the moment, but I would like to also mail a matching pin to the person who adopts it, since the coin will be released here in Texas. If you are interested, please let me know.

This coin is now spoken for, and the pin is awaiting a UPS driver to pick it up from my office in about 20 minutes. UPS to ship a pin? .... :P

:unsure:

I got the PIN yesterday, opened the package today. My son was wondering why such a big box to ship a pin, then when I opened the package, he was like - A GEOCACHE?!?! IN THE MAIL?!?!?! Lol... Thanks tekkguy!! You made our Thanksgiving morning!! We'll have to look for a spot to hide it soon!! What a surprise!

I have around 5 coins that are currently traveling the country or overseas if anyone wants to adopt them.

Are you sure Chuck?? More coins for adoption???

Well... I already adopted some but I really wouldn't mind at all to adopt these too! :unsure: If nobody else is interested I would love to adopt them!!! :P

My updated list:

1. Tennessee Jed

2. FScout

3. daveindeal

4. vbpad

5. coalcache

6. mud4x4

7. KD8ATF

8. murphyrulez

9. emtfire10

10. duck_hunt

11. barrz123

12. scottch

13. GL08JK

14. OutdoorHiker

There are 2 coins left.

Thank you so much for the coin adoption. I have never had one before and think they are cool. Can't wait to see its progress.

My final list:

1. Tennessee Jed

2. FScout

3. daveindeal

4. vbpad

5. coalcache

6. mud4x4

7. KD8ATF

8. murphyrulez

9. emtfire10

10. duck_hunt

11. barrz123

12. scottch

13. GL08JK

14. OutdoorHiker

15. mudrunner600

16. fairyhoney

For the 16th coin I put all cachers names who had requested another traveler in a hat and drew one lucky winner.

Hope everyone enjoys the travels of their new coins.

My final list:

1. Tennessee Jed

2. FScout

3. daveindeal

4. vbpad

5. coalcache

6. mud4x4

7. KD8ATF

8. murphyrulez

9. emtfire10

10. duck_hunt

11. barrz123

12. scottch

13. GL08JK

14. OutdoorHiker

15. mudrunner600

16. fairyhoney

For the 16th coin I put all cachers names who had requested another traveler in a hat and drew one lucky winner.

Hope everyone enjoys the travels of their new coins.

Thank you 2golfers for the coin adoption. Really appreciated

I don't want to step on the toes of 2golfers, who is in the middle of building his list, but I would like to pay it forward. I have only one coin to release at the moment, but I would like to also mail a matching pin to the person who adopts it, since the coin will be released here in Texas. If you are interested, please let me know.

This coin is now spoken for, and the pin is awaiting a UPS driver to pick it up from my office in about 20 minutes. UPS to ship a pin? .... ;)

:lol:

I got the PIN yesterday, opened the package today. My son was wondering why such a big box to ship a pin, then when I opened the package, he was like - A GEOCACHE?!?! IN THE MAIL?!?!?! Lol... Thanks tekkguy!! You made our Thanksgiving morning!! We'll have to look for a spot to hide it soon!! What a surprise!

Happy Thanksgiving ;)

Thanks to TNJed for letting me adopt his coin and putting it out to day. It will be interesting to see if it can get from E. Tenn, to W. Arkansas.

If anyone else wants to adopt out another coin, I'll be more than willing to let it wander around under my name for a bit, and then I'll adopt it out to another person. :lol:

I would be more than happy to adopt more coins...if anyone has any they are willing to adopt out.

I would love to see them travel for awhile.

I want to see which one makes it to me first...a race (in a way!) of my own/adopted geocoins.

Edited by mud4x4

This is way to cool. :unsure:

Alright, I will bite.... I have 10 geocoins to adopt out for this Pay It Forward geocoin adoptions.....I too love watching them travel. Send me an email through my profile and I will adopt one out to you sometime this weekend. I would love to adopt out to some newer cachers....who haven't had a chance to snag a coin that is/was up for adoption and put a :unsure: on their face....

These names are carried over from the previous topic, I have all twenty of these activated now, and will be working on sending the adoptions...

Here's my list of twenty...Adoptions will come to you when I get to it...

paganfrog

coman123

GATOULIS

TeamEccs21

grodan & fiabus

Roaring_Fork

mud4x4

Team LRS

The Klever Boys

Merchlinskys

fendmar

KD8ATF

LustyPirateQueen

Six Little Spookies

fairyhoney

PhantomTech

geo-anita-ashley

leitko4

love2cat

Carbon Hunter

Thank You WRITE SHOP ROBERT!!

Can't wait to see what you picked for me and to watch it travel.

Going to give all of the coins the mission to make it to a certain cache nearby...and see which one wins my little 'race'. It will be neat to see which one makes it here first :) But I hope I get to see them all.

So far I'll have 4 in that 'race'.

Any other adoptable coins, I would love to give a good home to it for awhile. And put it in my little 'race'.

Thank You WRITE SHOP ROBERT!!

Can't wait to see what you picked for me and to watch it travel.

Going to give all of the coins the mission to make it to a certain cache nearby...and see which one wins my little 'race'. It will be neat to see which one makes it here first :) But I hope I get to see them all.

So far I'll have 4 in that 'race'.

Any other adoptable coins, I would love to give a good home to it for awhile. And put it in my little 'race'.

All twenty of the adoptions I send out will be for random versions of the Look Twice Geocoins

Okay, I have received some e-mails but most of you adopted already, so you already have a :) on your face. However, I will put you on the list and if no newer cachers e-mail by Sunday, they will be yours. I added you by e-mail time stamp.

With that being said anyone that has posted and not received an adoption request shoot me an e-mail.

This is way to cool. :)

Alright, I will bite.... I have 10 geocoins to adopt out for this Pay It Forward geocoin adoptions.....I too love watching them travel. Send me an email through my profile and I will adopt one out to you sometime this weekend. I would love to adopt out to some newer cachers....who haven't had a chance to snag a coin that is/was up for adoption and put a :) on their face....

6. Ashallond

7. fendmar

8. Johan333

9. daveindeal

10. mud47x4

Edited by steel city babes