Multi Event Idea

avroair

Just to let you know that here in Portugal our 10years event was a great success

For the first time in Portugal we had a MEGA event :wacko:

and guess what it was the first also in the all Iberia :o:D

the lovely coin:

5e12d972-9f3a-4634-a7ac-a499bb2af77e.jpg

the mega:

f64e464f-6be2-4475-bd51-be4ace0ea4f2.jpg

the photo:

atlr7n.jpg

UPDATED!

I have about 10 coins left over from the Myrtle Beach event. I'll trade for other 10 Years event coins I don't have. Email me through my geocaching profile.

I have these already:

Georgia

Czech Prague BN ver

Czech Pilsen - pending

Germany

South Jersey

The Netherlands

Ohio

Missouri

Idaho

Michigan

California Santa Cruz

Florida Emerald Coast

Florida Space Coast

Switzerland

New York

Maine

Sepp & Berta ver

Edited by AtlantaGal

We had a great turnout for our 10 Years event in Pine Mountain, GA. The icebreaker games were a hoot and we also had a silent auction for coins and a ton of cache containers. OMG the auction had the motherload of creative caches! I'll try to post a few pictures here....once i figure out how to do it :D

Janet

anyone have a piece of birthday cake to trade?! :D

We had so many cookies, cheesecake and other sweets at our event, that not all of our cake went. We have one slice left...where should I send it? :D

does anyone know of a "mobile refrigerated cache"?!...lol...all of these great pictures of the 10 years events and the birthday cakes and sweets triggered my own sweet tooth, and i must now find the best strawberry cheesecake in town! thanks for the suggestion! :)

The Brewer ME event was a great success. 65 people attended and enjoyed time together to celebrate. We enjoyed the company of some Canadian visitors too!

Looking at my coin inventory - all are gone. I did gift one for a fund raiser to some Massachusetts friends. They have placed it on Ebay for sale. I hope it does well for them. They are raising money to put on an event.

Can't believe a 10 year Groundspeak coin is stiil available from Groundspeak and the bid is where it is. Ebay is truly a snapshot of an Economics textbook if you really examine the goings on.

Here is our Group photo. This event was the first of 5 over the weekend. Many traveled from Brewer ME to Waterville and then on to a late night event in Portland ME on Saturday. Sunday there was another event in Waterville in the morning and a nice afternoon event in Augusta ME.

44e613f3-48b9-47d8-8241-e58d9c51d395.jpg

Happy 10 Years everyone!

My event was a lot of fun with over 120 people attending. We celebrated a couple cachers' birthdays along with some milestones. We were lucky to get the group picture when we did as the rain started falling shortly afterwards.

A few of the attendees

c6b2697a-d551-4b6c-a44a-1e3490361afd.jpg

Group shot outside the restaurant

df89adaa-b544-46af-96d5-001556a59f2a.jpg

Do you think she likes what she won from the raffle table?

432fb158-c11e-49a4-8c2a-a2218f551522.jpg

I just have to post this silly picture too!

3e7fc9f0-dead-4aba-be16-1be3bea093c9.jpg

Hello all!

Sounds like everyone's events went really well...I am loving the pictures!

We had about 110 people -- we packed the community hall that we had booked...we literally used every chair they had! lol! If you are interested in seeing some pictures of the event, check out our post-event page at:

10 Years! Durham Region POST EVENT

Our coins went FAST! There was a bit of a stampede! Luckily kini_ont had some left from his event so I will be able sell them to those who missed out. I will also be emailing those of you who were interested in purchasing/trading with me (hopefully today) to work out the details.

Thanks for all your words of thanks in regards to the coin project...I learned SO MUCH and I appreciated all of your patience.

Here are few pictures from the Emerald Coast Florida event. Everyone had a great time, and we are looking forward to having a 10/10/10 event.

Emerald_Coast_Cake_1.jpg

Our cake with our coin on it. Anyone ever eat a geocoin?

emerald_coast_group_1.jpg

Our group photo on the Black Water River. Once the Oil hits our beaches these might be the only white sands left in the area!

Gelugon

Our event (10 years! Nijmegen, the Netherlands (GC23RDP)) was very well appreciated by the little over 90 people who attended. Unlike most events our event was a very active one: a hike of 30 kilometre using several other navigational techniques then GPSr. Only the last part the GPSr was used.

Not even the rain all day could distroy the fun. Allthough the 5 km it rained heavily and made it very tough for the ones still out there.

Take a look at the pictures taken at the event and placed by the logs.

Here's a picture of a part of the group after the finished.

10yearsnijmegengroepsfoto.jpg

Thank you all for your participation in this great project. And especialy the ones that did a bit extra [:)]

Oh yeah, our participants all got a can of beans at the end. That's what you see them waving with. [:D]

Edited by Ruud4d

THANKS TO THOSE WHO RESPONDED WITH THEIR OFFER, I DID GET ONE! DIDN'T WANT TO BE GREEDY SO PLEASE KEEP AND SHARE ANY OTHERS WITH THOSE WHO WERE ALSO LESS FORTUNATE!

ANYONE GOT ANY LEFTOVER 10 YEAR COINS?

It may be too late, but I'm interested in a leftover 10 year coin. No preference for color/location. Just want one for myself to mark the occasion. Someone thought they'd have one for me, but demand was high and they sold out :) - which is understandable. Willing to trade or buy one.

I hosted a 10 year event, but no one was interested in having our own coin except me

Edited by Suzyfishn

UPDATED again!

I have about 9 coins left over from the Myrtle Beach event. I'll trade for other 10 Years event coins I don't have. Email me through my geocaching profile.

I have these already:

Georgia

Czech Prague BN ver

Germany

South Jersey

The Netherlands

Ohio

Missouri

Idaho

Michigan

California Santa Cruz

Florida Emerald Coast

Florida Space Coast

Switzerland

New York

Maine

Sepp & Berta ver

Minnesota

Cache Royal

Roulette

Edited by AtlantaGal

ANYONE GOT ANY LEFTOVER 10 YEAR COINS?

It may be too late, but I'm interested in a leftover 10 year coin. No preference for color/location. Just want one for myself to mark the occasion. Someone thought they'd have one for me, but demand was high and they sold out :) - which is understandable. Willing to trade or buy one.

I hosted a 10 year event, but no one was interested in having our own coin except me

I have an Emerald Coast FL coin available. PM me if you are interested

Two SCGA events: Brevard County, FL and Daytona Beach, FL

RO5S1446.jpg

our coin

RO5S1439_LoRes.jpg

100+ attendees - Brevard County, FL SCGA Style (GC24F7Q)

RO5S1440_LoRes.jpg

80+ attendees - Daytona Beach, FL (GC26X52)

Thanks for posting Fegan. I was getting ready to submit pics but you have already done it. We ended up with 126 folks in the Brevard County edition of the SCGA events. It was a great turnout and the weather was perfect.

one last post here before I hit the hay...

I would really love to update the website with pictures of all the coins. It would be a great resource for future projects as well as a good guide for the collectors. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can do this? Do I ask everyone to send me a picture or try and get a volunteer who has the largest collection to try to photograph them all....?

Suggestions?

one last post here before I hit the hay...

I would really love to update the website with pictures of all the coins. It would be a great resource for future projects as well as a good guide for the collectors. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can do this? Do I ask everyone to send me a picture or try and get a volunteer who has the largest collection to try to photograph them all....?

Suggestions?

I would volunteer my time & equipment to take all the pictures if somebody sent all the coins to me. :anicute:

Seriously! ;)

Just purchased three of Geoswag's versions... ;)

Lookin' for the "Rhine" version. Anyone? :P

CF30

You can get them here (Rhinelander and Camo are already sold out)

http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/pre34.html

That's where I got the three I bought. The Rhinelander was sold out when I got the newsletter... :anicute:

So. Looking for the Rhinelander version. Anyone get a spare? :D

CF30

Hi,

I have some Czech (Prague) 10 Years! coins in black nickel finish left and I would like to trade for other 10 Years! event coins I don't have. If you are interested in trade, email me through my geocaching profile.

I have or will have these versions:

Czech republic - Praha (black nickel)

Czech republic - Praha (antique silver)

Czech republic - Pilsen

Switzerland

Emerald Coast Florida

Missouri

The Netherlands

Myrtle Beach, SC

Minnesota

Ohio

Seattle

Georgia

SE Michigan

Maine

Ontario

Santa Cruz, California

United Kingdom

Portugal

Cache Royale

Roulette

Ok, all trades made up to this point are packaged & I'm getting ready to head out the door to the PO (sorry about the delay, I've been dealing with some awful stuff here since Saturday...).

I have 6 of my 10 Years coins left available. I am seeking the following Event's coins:

Kitchiner Ontario

Iowa

Texas

Koeln Germany

Illinois

Portugal (pending) :anicute:

Geoswag Rhinelander

Pilsen Czech Republic

Manitoba Canada

Colorado

Please e-mail thru my profile or PM. Thanks. ;)

Edited by Crowesfeat30

The Cache Royale is also Sold Out...all they have left in stock is the Roulette, unless I ordered the last one. :anicute:

No, now they're both on preorder. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have bought any.

WTH oakcoins?

Guess it was a mistake like I suspected. No versions are currently showing as presale on their site.

The Cache Royale is also Sold Out...all they have left in stock is the Roulette, unless I ordered the last one. ;)

No, now they're both on preorder. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have bought any.

WTH oakcoins?

It was a mistake, but you can send them my way... :anicute:

UPDATED again!

I have about 9 coins left over from the Myrtle Beach event. I'll trade for other 10 Years event coins I don't have. Email me through my geocaching profile.

I have these already:

Georgia

Czech Prague BN ver

Germany

South Jersey

The Netherlands

Ohio

Missouri

Idaho

Michigan

California Santa Cruz

Florida Emerald Coast

Florida Space Coast

Switzerland

New York

Maine

Sepp & Berta ver

Minnesota

Geoswag Cache Royal

Geoswag Roulette

Geoswag Camo

Does anyone have a list of all the locations that have coins?

Edited by AtlantaGal

Updating my list too. :)

I have 4 of my 10 Years coins left available. I am seeking the following Event's coins:

Kitchiner Ontario

Iowa

Texas

Koeln Germany

Illinois

Portugal (pending) :)

Geoswag Rhinelander

Pilsen Czech Republic ;)

Manitoba Canada

Colorado

Sepp & Berta's version

Please e-mail thru my profile or PM. Thanks. :P

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Updating my list too. :)

I have 5 of my 10 Years coins left available. I am seeking the following Event's coins:

Kitchener Ontario

we split an order with res2100, and we were both sold out, i wish i had more

Hi,

I have some Swiss 10 Years coins and I would like to trade for other 10 Years event coins.

If you are interested in trade, email me through my geocaching profile.

Switzerlandfront.jpg

I have already the next coins:

Gold Cache Royale (Coinswag)

Gold Roulette (Coinswag)

Ohio version

Antique Gold Santa Cruz

Greetings,

TAXA / Jan de Jager

The Netherlands

Edited by TAXA

Hello all collectors,

Does anyone have a list of all 10 Years coins which were produced?

I know these:

Czech Republic, Prague

Czech Republic, Prague (Black Nickel)

Czech Republic, Pilsen

Germany, Koeln

Germany, Sepp & Berta

The Netherlands

Switzerland

Portugal

United Kingdom

Georgia

New Jersey