Multi Event Idea

avroair

Hello all collectors,

Does anyone have a list of all 10 Years coins which were produced?

I know these:

Czech Republic, Prague

Czech Republic, Prague (Black Nickel)

Czech Republic, Pilsen

Germany, Koeln

Germany, Sepp & Berta

The Netherlands

Switzerland

Portugal

United Kingdom

Georgia

New Jersey

Ohio

Missouri

Idaho

Michigan

California, Santa Cruz

Florida, Emerald Coast

Florida, Space Coast

New York

Maine

Minnesota

Geoswag, Cache Royale

Geoswag, Roulette

Geoswag, Camo

Geoswag, Rhinelander

Ontario

Manitoba

Colorado

Pittsburgh

Texas

Seattle

South Carolina

Iowa

Illinois

Thanks

Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

Hi Borek,

I think there is at least another one: Kitchener Ontario

I saw pictures of two Ontario coins in this thread :-)

Now we're all waiting for your very nice portfolio, with all the (up to now 35) versions together ;-)

Antonio

Edited by acasim

Hello all collectors,

Does anyone have a list of all 10 Years coins which were produced?

Thanks

Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

Hi Borek,

I think there is at least another one: Kitchener Ontario

I saw pictures of two Ontario coins in this thread :-)

Now we're all waiting for your very nice portfolio, with all the (up to now 35) versions together ;-)

Antonio

Hi Antonio,

I haven't Portuguese version yet. :ph34r:

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collectro

Reminder...there are 35 versions (to the best of my knowledge) and the list can be found here:

http://sites.google.com/site/10yearslist/

There are a few hosts that shared a version (I have tried to include their names there too but might be missing the odd one...for example: I shared a version with kini_ont so both our names are listed but in the same row). There are also some hosts that purchased some of the geoswag versions (such as Kootenay Pirates and Moozer...I know there are more) so I did not list them seperately as I did not want people thinking they had a different colour version.

I am really hoping to add pictures to this listing if people are interested...but Bo.T.L did a pretty amazing job with his pictures of the 09-09-09...maybe we can just use his listing of the 10 Years! coins as the guide? :ph34r:

yep - one is a beautiful german coloured one (red, black, yellow) and the other is what everyone is calling the Sepp & Berta version.

Oh, ok. So it's not the same colors/different metal finish like Lucie's then. Cool. Then the list is complete. And I'm missing only nine. Not too shabby. :ph34r:

CF30

Did longtomsilver have two versions of the Koeln, Germany like Lucecitka did for the Prague, Czec Republic coin? He is listed in the chart twice like Lucie is so I'm wondering... :ph34r:

CF30

I am just checking the posts and just to reply we in Cologne only had one version. Picture can be seen on our event page.

The Rhine version is from Christian /oakcoins and has a little different look.

The Sepp&Berta version is looking totaly different and was only sold over the shop my.geocoins.de

Germany-Koeln Ed.:

2ccb03c9-e399-4ed5-9fc0-fef1104bcb80.jpg

Sepp&Bertha Ed.:

157f5b5d-e43f-4bd9-81f6-474f589b18d5.jpg

Edited by longtomsilver

Did longtomsilver have two versions of the Koeln, Germany like Lucecitka did for the Prague, Czec Republic coin? He is listed in the chart twice like Lucie is so I'm wondering... :)

CF30

I am just checking the posts and just to reply we in Cologne only had one version. Picture can be seen on our event page.

The Rhine version is from Christian /oakcoins and has a little different look.

The Sepp&Berta version is looking totaly different and was only sold over the shop my.geocoins.de

Germany-Koeln Ed.:

2ccb03c9-e399-4ed5-9fc0-fef1104bcb80.jpg

Sepp&Bertha Ed.:

157f5b5d-e43f-4bd9-81f6-474f589b18d5.jpg

Oh I so want the Koeln edition. If anyone at all has an extra, I am willing to buy. Very nice.

Reminder...there are 35 versions (to the best of my knowledge) and the list can be found here:

There are a few hosts that shared a version (I have tried to include their names there too but might be missing the odd one...for example: I shared a version with kini_ont so both our names are listed but in the same row). There are also some hosts that purchased some of the geoswag versions (such as Kootenay Pirates and Moozer...I know there are more) so I did not list them seperately as I did not want people thinking they had a different colour version.

I am really hoping to add pictures to this listing if people are interested...but Bo.T.L did a pretty amazing job with his pictures of the 09-09-09...maybe we can just use his listing of the 10 Years! coins as the guide? :)

Hi ELTADA. Could you help me to get a list of 10 Years geocoins from Oakcoins? I'm not event geocoin participant, only collector. I asked Emma Oakcoins, but i haven't answer yet.

I have 080808 and 09-09-09 event geocoins list from Oacoins and i created animation of my collection Here: and i have a photogallery Here:.

Thanks

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

I am really hoping to add pictures to this listing if people are interested...but Bo.T.L did a pretty amazing job with his pictures of the 09-09-09...maybe we can just use his listing of the 10 Years! coins as the guide? :)

Hi ELTADA. Could you help me to get a list of 10 Years geocoins from Oakcoins? I'm not event geocoin participant, only collector. I asked Emma Oakcoins, but i haven't answer yet.

I have 080808 and 09-09-09 event geocoins list from Oacoins and i created animation of my collection Here: and i have a photogallery Here:.

Thanks

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

Hi Borek - I looked back in my email for the final listing of versions and then compared it to the list at the link above and it is correct. So there are 35 versions and my list is complete - is there other info you require?

Updating my list & moving it to the current page. :)

I have 3 - 4 of my 10 Years coins left available. I am seeking the following Event's coins:

Kitchiner Ontario

Iowa

Texas (pending) :)

Koeln Germany

Illinois

Portugal (pending) :)

Geoswag Rhinelander

Pilsen Czech Republic :P

Manitoba Canada

Colorado

Sepp & Berta's version

Please e-mail thru my profile or PM. Thanks. :P

CF30

I am seeking the following 10 year! event coins:

SE Michigan

Kitchener Ontario

New Jersey

Iowa

Texas

Maine

Illinois

Pittsburgh

Rhinelander

Manitoba Canada

Colorado

I have for trade the following 10 year! Event coins:

Emerald Coast Florida

Switzerland

Santa Cruz CA

Cache Royale

Roulette

Camo

Please PM or Email through GC.com if you are interested in a trade :D

Hi,

I have 2 x Switzerland 10 Years coins, to trade for other 10 Years event coins.

If you are interested, email me through my geocaching profile.

Switzerlandfront.jpg

I have already the next coins:

Switzerland

Pilsen, Czech Rep

Prague, Czech (only Antique Silver)

Gold Cache Royale (Coinswag)

Gold Roulette (Coinswag)

Missouri

Seattle

Ohio

Santa Cruz

:) Greetings,

TAXA / Jan de Jager

The Netherlands

There are 36 total versions. :)

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry but i know 35 versions, no more.

I haven't Ontario, Kitchener only on my Collection.

I would like to get all of course. :D

Borek

aka Bo.T.L.

As far as I know there is still a version to be release in the Mega event in spain :D

There are 36 total versions. :D

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry but i know 35 versions, no more.

I haven't Ontario, Kitchener only on my Collection.

I would like to get all of course. :D

Borek

aka Bo.T.L.

As far as I know there is still a version to be release in the Mega event in spain :D

I don't know any Spain 10 Years coin ... :)

As far as I know there is still a version to be release in the Mega event in spain :laughing:

That will be a 10 - 10 - 10 coin.

The 36th version is the Mardi Gras. It is a thank you coin to all the event hosts, as well as a gift to people who join the GC & PC club (existing members of the club will also get one). It was mentioned in the Geoswag newsletter.

Mark

Avroair

PS--- It's polished gold with purple, green and yellow coloring.

As far as I know there is still a version to be release in the Mega event in spain :laughing:

The 36th version is the Mardi Gras. It is a thank you coin to all the event hosts, as well as a gift to people who join the GC & PC club (existing members of the club will also get one). It was mentioned in the Geoswag newsletter.

Mark

Avroair

How do we get one of those, as a member of the GC&PC Club and as a event host ?

I haven`t seen a newsletter or maybe it got thru all the mails and i haven`t seen it.

Mark

Avroair

Ah! So that's why you asked me if I were using Mardi Gras colors again... :laughing: Sweet! :P

CF30

Mark

Avroair

Ohhh.... As an event host, I am happy to hear this.

Mark

Avroair

So is one of those being sent ot all event hosts automatically?

Mark

Avroair

Cool! Co-hosts too?

Mark

Avroair

I was wondering about that myself.

Cool! Co-hosts too?

Edited by TeamEccs21

Mark

Avroair

Very cool! :D

When/How are they planning to contact the hosts? Any idea when that version will be available?

As far as I know there is still a version to be release in the Mega event in spain :rolleyes:

Mark

Avroair

DAHH my mistake here!! sorry!

Ok, I have gone thru my spreadsheet and it looks like I'm still seeking the following 10 Years! coins: :drama:

Kitchiner Ontario

Texas (pending) :laughing:

Koeln Germany

Illinois

Portugal (pending) :lol:

Pilsen Czech Republic (pending) :D

Manitoba Canada

Colorado

Sepp & Berta's version

I have 2 of the St. Louis version of the 10 Years coin available as well as 1 Geoswag Roulette and 1 Switzerland. I have many other coins available on my Coin Sale pages if you're not interested in 10 Years coins. And I'm more than willing to purchase these coins at a reasonable price. If anyone can help me out, please e-mail me thru my profile or PM.

Thanks. :D

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Cool! Co-hosts too?

Sorry i missed this post before. They will be sending 1 coin to the person who the 10 years order was delivered to. 28 coins total I believe.

Oh, so it's not all 10 Year event hosts...it's just the folks who ordered coins for the 10 Year events.

Dang! I hosted an event, but I piggybacked on another event and we sold their leftover coins at my event. So, he will get a coin but I won't.

:laughing:

How come one of those exclusive "Mardi Gras" coins is already for sale on eBay when seemingly no one of us has received one yet?

Were they really only meant for hosts? If so, why would a host sell away one of these extremely rare pieces meant as a gift for them?

That said, I appreciate the initiative and look forward to getting one! Thanks Avroair!

How come one of those exclusive "Mardi Gras" coins is already for sale on eBay when seemingly no one of us has received one yet?

Were they really only meant for hosts? If so, why would a host sell away one of these extremely rare pieces meant as a gift for them?

That said, I appreciate the initiative and look forward to getting one! Thanks Avroair!

donaldk716 obviously has NO idea what he's selling. :laughing: THAT is the Seattle WA version NOT the Mardi Gras version. B) I pity the poor sucker who buys it thinking that it is...

CF30

I wondered the same thing yesterday when I saw it. I thought it meant that mine might come in today's mail. Oh well. I don't have other versions so had no idea it was Seattle's.

Updating this "Seeking" list. I'm getting closer... :laughing:

Kitchiner Ontario

Koeln Germany

Illinois

Pilsen Czech Republic (pending) B)

Manitoba Canada

Colorado

Sepp & Berta's version

I have 2 of the St. Louis version of the 10 Years coin available as well as 1 Geoswag Roulette and 1 Switzerland. I have many other coins available on my Coin Sale pages if you're not interested in 10 Years coins. And I'm more than willing to purchase these coins at a reasonable price. If anyone can help me out, please e-mail me thru my profile or PM.

Thanks. :laughing:

CF30

Cool! Co-hosts too?

Sorry i missed this post before. They will be sending 1 coin to the person who the 10 years order was delivered to. 28 coins total I believe.

Oh, so it's not all 10 Year event hosts...it's just the folks who ordered coins for the 10 Year events.

Dang! I hosted an event, but I piggybacked on another event and we sold their leftover coins at my event. So, he will get a coin but I won't.

I was told that members of the GeoSwag Coin & Pin club will also get one in July. If you are a member you will get a coin. They don't have any plans to sell them individually though.

Cool! Co-hosts too?

I was told that members of the GeoSwag Coin & Pin club will also get one in July. If you are a member you will get a coin. They don't have any plans to sell them individually though.

That is correct. Just to clarify:

1. if you minted a custom version of the 10 years coins, you get a Mardi Gras coin (as a thank you)

2. if you sign up for the Geoswag Coin & Pin Club you will get a Mardi Gras coin (as a sign up bonus)

3. if you are already a member of the Geoswag Coin & Pin Clue you will ger a Mardi Gras coin (as a thank you)

4. Oakcoins (geoswag.com) received these on Friday, so with the holiday weekend, I wouldn't expect these to ship until mid-week at the earliest.

5. There are no plans to sell them individually

6. As the coin designer and event host I will be getting a handful (just so you know) B)

6. As the coin designer and event host I will be getting a handful (just so you know) :laughing:

B)

Care to work out a trade?

Although I hosted an event and helped color coordinate a coin, the order went through other hands so I'm not designated to receive one. I would like to get one through other means though without having to join a club... :laughing:

Cool! Co-hosts too?

That is correct. Just to clarify:

1. if you minted a custom version of the 10 years coins, you get a Mardi Gras coin (as a thank you)

2. if you sign up for the Geoswag Coin & Pin Club you will get a Mardi Gras coin (as a sign up bonus)

3. if you are already a member of the Geoswag Coin & Pin Clue you will ger a Mardi Gras coin (as a thank you)

4. Oakcoins (geoswag.com) received these on Friday, so with the holiday weekend, I wouldn't expect these to ship until mid-week at the earliest.

5. There are no plans to sell them individually

6. As the coin designer and event host I will be getting a handful (just so you know) B)

Ok so let me see if I've got this correct, if you where to sign up as a member to the coin club you'd receive a Mardi Gras coin

But if you split the order of the event coin and wasn't the person to order - you get zilch, nil, nada :laughing:

Ok so let me see if I've got this correct, if you where to sign up as a member to the coin club you'd receive a Mardi Gras coin. But if you split the order of the event coin and wasn't the person to order - you get zilch, nil, nada :laughing:

Yep B)

But I am not the one handing out the coins, but will send a friendly email to Emma on your behalf. :laughing:

Ok so let me see if I've got this correct, if you where to sign up as a member to the coin club you'd receive a Mardi Gras coin. But if you split the order of the event coin and wasn't the person to order - you get zilch, nil, nada :laughing:

Yep B)

But I am not the one handing out the coins, but will send a friendly email to Emma on your behalf. :laughing:

It would be a lot cheaper to get the Mardi Gras coin by joining the club then by buying coins for the event! :laughing:

Yep B)

I would greatly appreciate it if you could include me on that email to Emma. :laughing:

I was a co host of the Southfield (Michigan) event, and while the thank you coins are a nice gesture I doubt another dozen or so coins would break the bank.

Yep TeamEccs21 and I cohosted the Michigan event. Even though both put in money for the coins the order went through me. I'd lobby for him and the other cohosts too. Fingers crossed!

Ok so let me see if I've got this correct, if you where to sign up as a member to the coin club you'd receive a Mardi Gras coin. But if you split the order of the event coin and wasn't the person to order - you get zilch, nil, nada :)

Yep :unsure:

But I am not the one handing out the coins, but will send a friendly email to Emma on your behalf. :unsure:

I realize that a coin can't be given to everyone involved with hosting the events, or everyone that had $ involved in the project, However in the FEW cases where a coin was split between events, I think one should be at least offered for sale to the host of the second event.... I'd be willing to purchase one.

...just my .02 worth...