Multi Event Idea

avroair

Checked this morning, still no activation codes available :huh:

i doubt they will be released until may 1st, and tbh i wouldn't want to activate them before the date anyway

I want to release one on the 1st during my event, I need to have it drilled and tagged and really wanted it to be activated before that happened.

Anyone else wishing to do a trade. Here is my current list.

NOSNOW

avroair

kini_ont

lucecitka

ruud4d

crowesfeat30

scificollector

please send me an email and I can probably get them to you by event day.

My "traded to" list looks pretty much the same as yours. If anyone else would like to trade - before OR after the events, I have extras ordered just for that purpose. :huh: Just contact me thru my geocaching profile or PM.

CF30

Another 10 Years event to add to the list.

Event Cache10 Years! Bridgewater Flash Mob & Trackables Release

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCX00R

I didn't get this off the ground in time to get in on the coin, but I have another type of trackable in the works for the event (pending Groundspeak approval).

You know this event doesn't qualify for the official 10 Year!-icon?

Another 10 Years event to add to the list.

Event Cache10 Years! Bridgewater Flash Mob & Trackables Release

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCX00R

I didn't get this off the ground in time to get in on the coin, but I have another type of trackable in the works for the event (pending Groundspeak approval).

You know this event doesn't qualify for the official 10 Year!-icon?

Actually, I didn't even know there was a 10 Year Icon. :) I've been tied up with finishing a degree and haven't had time to follow all the talk. Someone else just pointed out to me that Flash Mobs weren't eligible so I've changed the event to comply. Thanks for the info!

Edited by islander1988

Actually, I didn't even know there was a 10 Year Icon. :) I've been tied up with finishing a degree and haven't had time to follow all the talk. Someone else just pointed out to me that Flash Mobs weren't eligible so I've changed the event to comply. Thanks for the info!

you might want to read this, you still have some time to make the event qualify for the new icon :anicute:

http://www.geocaching.com/lostandfound/default.aspx

So the web site says:

If you are interested in hosting a 10 Years! event, you are welcome to submit it as a normal event cache at this time. We will provide details on how to switch the listing to a 10 Years! event soon.

Have any of the details mentioned been released yet? Sorry if this has already been covered, I have not been able to catch up as I normally do due to still being away from home.

TIA,

BAT

So the web site says:

If you are interested in hosting a 10 Years! event, you are welcome to submit it as a normal event cache at this time. We will provide details on how to switch the listing to a 10 Years! event soon.

Have any of the details mentioned been released yet? Sorry if this has already been covered, I have not been able to catch up as I normally do due to still being away from home.

TIA,

BAT

Yes, they mention the requirements for the event on the website.

glad they arrived in Switzerland and Holland, anyone doing a European ash coin?

So the web site says:

TIA,

BAT

Yes, they mention the requirements for the event on the website.

glad they arrived in Switzerland and Holland, anyone doing a European ash coin?

I do not see any new requirements other than what is listed on the "lost and Found" area, are there any instructions for after the event to get the icon changed or are they just going to automatically look at these events and see if we have posted the required things? Also, how do I submit a photo to Groundspeak of my event?

To Avroair, Eltada and everyone else involved in getting this project off the ground, Thank You for your time and effort!

To all the participants in this project...Good Luck on your events and I hope everyone has wonderful weather!!

We will have to do this again some time!!

Edited by CCWashburn

The Idaho Geocoins sure look nice in hand.

Da_Muggle did a nice job on picking the colors :?)

Are all of these events with these coins approved for the 10 year icon ???

We submitted a event for Idaho but there has been no conformation of using the icon.

Do we need to ask or is it automatic ??

Thanks and good luck to all at there events.

530888ed-3bd3-4673-8a3a-3fa1c2e00499.jpg

e1fd8153-815a-484a-b700-d8d8a8a928ee.jpg

you might want to read this, you still have some time to make the event qualify for the new icon :)

Thanks t4e. The changes have been made; hopefully everything is in compliance now. Just have to make my sign for the group picture. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to purchase one of the event trackables for release, they're $3 and you can buy them here (see the details at the top of the page about how they'll be released). It's not a geocoin, but it is trackable. :ph34r:

Edited by islander1988

I'm glad to announce that the coins have arrived in Holland. Thank you all for this fine coorporation!

And of course I have a picture. Not taken with a fancy camera. Just the one on my phone.

wow what kind of phone do you have?? Great picture!

Yes...GREAT picture...I want that phone :blink:

It's just an HTC Diamond 2. I've also got an HTC Desire but picture are worse on that phone.

you might want to read this, you still have some time to make the event qualify for the new icon :D

Thanks t4e. The changes have been made; hopefully everything is in compliance now. Just have to make my sign for the group picture. :blink:

If anyone wants to purchase one of the event trackables for release, they're $3 and you can buy them here (see the details at the top of the page about how they'll be released). It's not a geocoin, but it is trackable. :)

Those are awesome!