Multi Event Idea

avroair

We are hosting an event in Peoria, IL and I was wondering if anyone had extras that I would be able to buy and give away as door prizes. I was to late and not able to get it on the coins and I am currently kicking myself in the butt right now!

Drop me an email and I will see what I can do about getting you some Illinois coins.

BAT

well i'm starting to get worried now from the lack of information about shipping dates and when we are supposed to receive our orders, i have to meet the other cacher too to give them their half

there are only 13 business days left to the event :)

well i'm starting to get worried now from the lack of information about shipping dates and when we are supposed to receive our orders, i have to meet the other cacher too to give them their half

Mine came in on Monday, I am out of the country but my wife said they look totally awesome... even better than the pictures! Can's wait to get home to see them.

Patiently waiting here in Florida as well. We need to get some of the coins to our sister event nearly 6 hours away. Was hoping to get them this week so we could hand them over at our big FGA Revival event that both of us will be attending. But no word from anyone on shipping has me concerned just a bit. I am glad to hear someone in the states has received theirs but kind of strange that nobody else has. You would think they would have all shipped on the same day or within a day. Hopefully we will see them in the next few days. Really looking forward to seeing them. I think they are going to be awesome.

Got an email from Avroair, he is asking the mint. Seems strange that Only 1 has been reported delivered and no reports from the international recipients that were suppose to be shipped first.

technically i am international too, should have had them by now

Still watching the mail for ours. In the meantime, I'm having a hard time finding a good picture of Signal's face. I found one and printed it a couple of weeks ago but I need one in color now and can't seem to find the original image! I need the image for something I'm planning to use for our 10 years event.

If someone knows how to find an image of Signal's face or has one they can send me, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks

Janet

Does it take 13 days to hand them off? :D

All the international and domestic orders have shipped from Utah. I will get the tracking information if it exists and we will post it to the coin site it's usually customs that holds up international orders.

Uh ohhh.. <_< .the Easter Bunny is kicking butt and collecting names.... :D

there are only 13 business days left to the event <_<

All the international and domestic orders have shipped from Utah. I will get the tracking information if it exists and we will post it to the coin site it's usually customs that holds up international orders.

since i don't have them yet it could take 13 days, for all i know they could get here on the 12th day, thus not leaving much time for contacting the other person in a different town and arranging to meet :)

here postal service is only available on regular business days

for $40 shipping and the value of the package i sure hope there is a tracking number lol

Edited by t4e

there are only 13 business days left to the event <_<

:) Actually some of us do work during the week and only have the weekends for trips, it may not take 13 days but there is only this coming weekend and one other before the event weekend. And my hosts for the sister event are only available the weekend before the event because they work also. :D

I think for those of us that have invested the time and money it is not unreasonable for us to be asking about the coins as we get closer and closer to the event dates with no word from anyone about shipping. This is the first I have heard that any domestic orders had been shipped. Seems to me it was not hard to send out invoices right away so it should not be that hard to send a quick email that says hey your coins came in and they have now been shipped. Since I work all week and have 5 events between now and May 2nd 13 days is not much time to make arrangements with the other person who is 6 or so hours away. At least one more day has clicked off now without the coins so we still have to consider if we have to ship them across the state how long that will take. The postal service is not always the quickest at delivering mail. Thanks to everyone involved in making this all happen but I think we would just like the courtesy of updates is all.

there are only 13 business days left to the event :D

Does it take 13 days to hand them off? :P

Uh ohhh.. :P .the Easter Bunny is kicking butt and collecting names.... :D

Ha ha ha ha!

I think for those of us that have invested the time and money it is not unreasonable for us to be asking about the coins as we get closer and closer to the event dates with no word from anyone about shipping. This is the first I have heard that any domestic orders had been shipped. Seems to me it was not hard to send out invoices right away so it should not be that hard to send a quick email that says hey your coins came in and they have now been shipped. Since I work all week and have 5 events between now and May 2nd 13 days is not much time to make arrangements with the other person who is 6 or so hours away. At least one more day has clicked off now without the coins so we still have to consider if we have to ship them across the state how long that will take. The postal service is not always the quickest at delivering mail. Thanks to everyone involved in making this all happen but I think we would just like the courtesy of updates is all.

Please read all previous posts befor you speak for everyone, I received a shipping notification last Friday and our coins were in hand on Tuesday.

Please read all previous posts befor you speak for everyone, I received a shipping notification last Friday and our coins were in hand on Tuesday.

BAT it currently appears that you are the only one who has received your coins or a shipping notification. Are you positive it was these coins? I see GONIL created some 10th Anniversary coins too.

Edited by CCWashburn

you are just one, there's even people from Europe that said they haven't received anything yet

unfortunately, somehow i think this has not been prioritized accordingly

anything outside of the US, which will involve going through customs should have been shipped first

BAT it currently appears that you are the only one who has received your coins or a shipping notification. Are you positive it was these coins? I see GONIL created some 10th Anniversary coins too.

Yes, I was not the procurring the. GONIL coins and my wife is well aware what they are. I am still stuck in the Middle East but I will see if I can get her to take a picture of them in the am and send it off to me and I will post it here.

Thanks BAT, hope all is well where you are right now.

I am in Dubai, we are working on the Burj Khalifa, aka the new Worlds Tallest building as well as the location of the the new (and first) Giorgio Armani Hotel which opens on the 22nd.

So as to not offend anyone else on these forums I was speaking for myself and not BAT. I have read all of the other posts and until I posted something about notifications I had not heard one word from anyone about shipping dates. This morning I have an email that says it was shipped. It does not say when or when I should receive them but they supposedly have been shipped. Thanks for setting me straight.

I didn´t receive any shipping notice. so I´m a little bit nervous :-(

For the gmail docs page we used for the coins I had a different email account than I normally use. I had forgotten that and at first wondered where my invoice was. I found it in that rarely used email account. I got my shipping notice there too this am. Maybe you also got a shipping notice in another email account?

I have updated the coin site with shipping info for everyone and will keep it updated as info beomes known to me.

Thanks for your patience - I'm eager to get mine too!

All the orders have shipped. Some of them had mint errors (the enameling was poor etc). And were redone, this caused a delay. We will be putting tracking information up on the website. They should be delivered in the next couple of days since they are priority mail.

I didn´t receive any shipping notice. so I´m a little bit nervous :-(

For the gmail docs page we used for the coins I had a different email account than I normally use. I had forgotten that and at first wondered where my invoice was. I found it in that rarely used email account. I got my shipping notice there too this am. Maybe you also got a shipping notice in another email account?

That's where we found ours....another infrequently used account that was needed for this...

Those are all the pictures I have currently. It looks that we don't have the mint pictures from SLAGA, Emerald Coast Florida, one of the Czech Republic coins, Idaho, Colorado and the back of the Switzerland coin.

It looks though like the US shipments should start to show up in the next few days!

Those are all the pictures I have currently. It looks that we don't have the mint pictures from SLAGA, Emerald Coast Florida, one of the Czech Republic coins, Idaho, Colorado and the back of the Switzerland coin.

It looks though like the US shipments should start to show up in the next few days!

Drat! I hate waiting! :P

If it was shipped out today, the earliest I would see it would be Monday.