Multi Event Idea

avroair

Just something I missed probaly but what is the coins name? Or is it 10 Years of Geocaching Multi-Event Geocoin?

Ummm.... sure. :blink::D

Anyone who would like to trade for a Seattle 10 Anniversary coin is welcome to. I have enough available that I can trade multiples if necessary.

Edited by avroair

Just something I missed probaly but what is the coins name? Or is it 10 Years of Geocaching Multi-Event Geocoin?

Ummm.... sure. :DB)

Howzabout 10YGMEG?

I wondered what you were doing with my license plate! B)

You would be surprised how many pictures were taken of it today in Gig Harbor. All at intersections :blink:

Still waiting for some people to confirm that all their info is correct. I am hoping to catch little errors now to save time...

mar-elendili

AtlantaGal & Chickhominy

Crowesfeat30

LadyBee4T & TeamEccs21 (I made that change you wanted Bev - can you just check it again??)

t4e

JoenSue

Vanelle

Avroair

hollora

Space Coast Geocachers Team

Lizzardman

PLnauta

Lucecitka

mattfamily

DresselDragons

If you already told me your info is correct and you are on this list...sorry! I am trying to keep on top of everything but I get tons of messages about this project every day and I might have missed you.

As far as trading, I suspect I won't be wanting to trade for more than one or two additional event coins (if that). But I do want to accomodate trades/purchases with hosts of other events if I can. So I will be keeping a list of hosts interested in collecting them all and will be in touch after the event to arrange a trade or purchase if there are any left. If you are interested in our coin, email me and I will hang on to your name (just make sure you get a confirmation response back to make sure I got your email).

Sorry, Space Coast Geocachers looks correct.

Ummm.... sure. :blink::D

Anyone who would like to trade for a Seattle 10 Anniversary coin is welcome to. I have enough available that I can trade multiples if necessary.

I'm interested in trading for a Seattle 10 Anniversary coin as well as some other 10YGMEG, especially if I can get them in time for our event!

Janet

Have confirmed by email color selection on the Maine coin. Also have started receiving requests for trades.

I will start a list in order received of those wishing to trade. No trades will be considered until after our event. This can only happen if all coins are not sold at the event. Please also understand if a trade is made (only considering trades for other event coins), I reserve the right to sell the coin received in trade.

Cachers who attend the Maine event will have first chance to purchase these coins. Oak Coins will not be retaining any for sale.

After the event, if inventory remains, I will process through the trade requests in order received. Thank for understanding.

I sent an inquiry to Groundspeak Shops the other day inquiring about a possible group buy on some 10th anniversary merchandise and here is what they responded with:

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently looking into options for event kits that should hopefully be available with our spring or summer line.

Hopefully they can have something together in time for ordering for these events.

I'll certainly be wanting one...

WOW...the fastest review i've ever seen <_<;):)

Ten minutes after writing the eventpage the event was reviewed and is now online :laughing:

Mine was up in about 5 minutes, but the reviewer had a heads up that I was working on the event because he is involved in Iowa Geocachers Organization and I had posted I was planning this event back in October last year.

I will start a list in order received of those wishing to trade. No trades will be considered until after our event. This can only happen if all coins are not sold at the event. Please also understand if a trade is made (only considering trades for other event coins), I reserve the right to sell the coin received in trade.

Cachers who attend the Echallens event will have first chance to purchase these coins. Oak Coins will not be retaining any for sale.

After the event, if inventory remains, I will process through the trade requests in order received. Thank for understanding.

This is so well said, I can't help but quote. My thoughts exactly!

I sent an inquiry to Groundspeak Shops the other day inquiring about a possible group buy on some 10th anniversary merchandise and here is what they responded with:

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently looking into options for event kits that should hopefully be available with our spring or summer line.

Hopefully they can have something together in time for ordering for these events.

This would be great! I would love to get some of those tshirt tags!

Hi everyone...yes, the invoices have gone out. Keep in mind these went to the email address that you have linked to Google...because it is a google checkout system being used (hoping to make it easier for you). So there are some of you who use a different email for correspondence and it won't show up there...

I don't believe there will be mint artwork to review. That is why I asked everyone to double check their information - we don't want any mistakes. Once your order is paid, it will be sent to the mint for production. This is my understanding...avroair, correct me if I'm wrong.

CF30 - sorry there was a problem with the number of coins...I can't find the email from you that tells me the amount you needed (I just have the original number...). If you have contacted Mark and Emma then it will just be a matter of time to get it straightened out...not to worry.

If there are any questions, please email me directly in ordr to get things resolved quickly (vs. posting here).

Thanks gang!

Hi everyone...yes, the invoices have gone out. Keep in mind these went to the email address that you have linked to Google...because it is a google checkout system being used (hoping to make it easier for you). So there are some of you who use a different email for correspondence and it won't show up there...

Yes it was there and now paid. Glad you said that as I rarely check that email address! Thanks!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Any idea when we'll get our coin art to review?

i am not aware of such step, you picked the colours and submitted it, that's it, next you get the coins

I don't believe there will be mint artwork to review. That is why I asked everyone to double check their information - we don't want any mistakes. Once your order is paid, it will be sent to the mint for production. This is my understanding...avroair, correct me if I'm wrong.

CF30 - sorry there was a problem with the number of coins...I can't find the email from you that tells me the amount you needed (I just have the original number...). If you have contacted Mark and Emma then it will just be a matter of time to get it straightened out...not to worry.

If there are any questions, please email me directly in ordr to get things resolved quickly (vs. posting here).

Thanks gang!

For both the 888 and 999 events, we were given artwork to review. I am VERY uncomfortable to hear that we will not be receiving the artwork. I will drop ya an email.

For both the 888 and 999 events, we were given artwork to review. I am VERY uncomfortable to hear that we will not be receiving the artwork. I will drop ya an email.

The mint doesn't want to do artwork proofs. Emma did all the artwork for the 999.

We didn't review artwork for the GeoJellies.

The mint doesn't want to do artwork proofs. Emma did all the artwork for the 999.

I am disappointed since we were never told that we were not receiving artwork to review (and since both the 888 and 999 multi-event coins included an artwork review step, I had no reason to believe that this multi-event coin would be any different). Also, the coin website included a deadline for artwork approval, so I was under the impression that we would have actual artwork to review instead of just a spreadsheet.

We used the geocoin artwork to promote the coin sale on our event page for the past 2 multi-events (until we had actual pictures available). Guess we won't have anything to use until (hopefully...fingers crossed) we get photos of the coins from the mint. Can you confirm that we will at least be provided pictures of the coins to post them on on our event pages? Even if we do get photos, it will be quite awhile before we see anything...that is why it would've been nice to have the coin art...we could be posting that now (for those who have their events listed already).

I am disappointed since we were never told that we were not receiving artwork to review (and since both the 888 and 999 multi-event coins included an artwork review step, I had no reason to believe that this multi-event coin would be any different). Also, the coin website included a deadline for artwork approval, so I was under the impression that we would have actual artwork to review instead of just a spreadsheet.

We used the geocoin artwork to promote the coin sale on our event page for the past 2 multi-events (until we had actual pictures available). Guess we won't have anything to use until (hopefully...fingers crossed) we get photos of the coins from the mint. Can you confirm that we will at least be provided pictures of the coins to post them on on our event pages? Even if we do get photos, it will be quite awhile before we see anything...that is why it would've been nice to have the coin art...we could be posting that now (for those who have their events listed already).

Send me your listing, I can draw up artwork for you... besides Pittsburgh's is already listed here. :laughing:

Send me your listing, I can draw up artwork for you... besides Pittsburgh's is already listed here. :laughing:

You are such a sweetie :laughing:

Avroair asked me to post the locations and the number ordered here on the thread. If you don't want to get out your calculator, it's 4,345 coins total! WOW!

Location-Number of Coins Ordered

Switzerland-120

Myrtle Beach, SC-100

Minnesota-150

SLAGA (Missouri)-125

SE Michigan-150

Kitchener Ontario-100

New Jersey-100

Ontario-150

Iowa-100

New York-100

Seattle-200

Texas-100

the Netherlands-100

Maine-100

Central Florida-125

United Kingdom-100

Koeln, Germany-100

Koeln, Germany-100

Illinois-125

Emerald Coast Florida-125

Portugal-150

Czec Republic-200

Czec Republic-100

Ohio-100

Pittsburgh-100

Geoswag CAMO-200

Geoswag Cache Royale-200

Geoswag RHINE-200

Geoswag Roulette-200

Santa Cruz, California-100

Pilsen, Czech Rep-100

Idaho-125

Georgia-100

Manitoba-100

Edited by ELTADA
Avroair asked me to post the locations and the number ordered here on the thread. If you don't want to get out your calculator, it's 4,345 coins total! WOW!

Location-Number of Coins Ordered

Switzerland-120

Myrtle Beach, SC-100

Minnesota-150

SLAGA (Missouri)-125

SE Michigan-150

Kitchener Ontario-100

New Jersey-100

Ontario-150

Iowa-100

New York-100

Seattle-200

Texas-100

the Netherlands-100

Maine-100

Central Florida-125

United Kingdom-100

Koeln, Germany-100

Koeln, Germany-100

Illinois-125

Emerald Coast Florida-125

Portugal-150

Czec Republic-200

Czec Republic-100

Ohio-100

Pittsburgh-100

Geoswag CAMO-200

Geoswag Cache Royale-200

Geoswag RHINE-200

Geoswag Roulette-200

Santa Cruz, California-100

Pilsen, Czech Rep-100

Idaho-125

Georgia-100

Manitoba-100

Oh, Australia is not on the list :laughing: I thought AlliedOz was doing that...is it too late to order some? I'll have to ring him up!