Multi Event Idea

avroair

SNIP.... As far as coins are concerned, Groundspeak will be producing a multi-event coin which will be available in Shop Groundspeak....

...out of curiosity, any idea when Groundspeak is going to start selling their official coin for the 10 year celebration? :D:D

No idea.

Just a quick note to say, please get your colors in my the end of this week! :D

SNIP.... As far as coins are concerned, Groundspeak will be producing a multi-event coin which will be available in Shop Groundspeak....

...out of curiosity, any idea when Groundspeak is going to start selling their official coin for the 10 year celebration? :D:D

No idea.

I thought they were due tomorrow!

No idea.

Just a quick note to say, please get your colors in my the end of this week! B)

Mine have been submitted already but I thought they were due tomorrow too :D:D

No idea.

They are due tomorrow. I had two people ask me for an extension.

Ok, the "Selected Colour Scheme" list (also known as the Participants List) has been updated with all orders as of this moment. Please check and see if

1) you are on the list

2) your colour selections (and plating) are correct

I have also added everyone's event (if it is published) with a link to the cache page.

Please let me know asap if there are any errors or omissions.

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity, can we place re-orders (in lots of 100) in say 2 months if the demand were there?

I am afraid not. The mint hates these kinds of projects and frowns upon getting paid more money. Go firgure! You do have the option to order more now and have www.geoswag.com buy 25 back if they don't sell.

Our list look ok! Thanks for your work. Are we going to get mint art?

This is definitely a question for Avroair or Eltada however my best guess with the timeline as tight as it is, I would say the mint work we have already seen is what we are going to get until we receive our coins.

Our list look ok! Thanks for your work. Are we going to get mint art?

This is definitely a question for Avroair or Eltada however my best guess with the timeline as tight as it is, I would say the mint work we have already seen is what we are going to get until we receive our coins.

The mint refuses to do this many variations of artwork. But people will be confirming their artwork via Emma.

Just so I am not assuming anything, anyone out there interested in trading versions of their coin for ours? My co-host and I would like to have a complete set each and need to figure that into how many coins to hold back from the event (we ordered extra for this purpose :) ).

If interested, please PM/Email me. Thanks.

Yes I would be interested in your idea, too.

For that I would keep some back.

Just let me know.

Just so I am not assuming anything, anyone out there interested in trading versions of their coin for ours? My co-host and I would like to have a complete set each and need to figure that into how many coins to hold back from the event (we ordered extra for this purpose :P ).

I would love to trade for as many of these as possible. I have never been able to obtain all of the 999 Event coins and I don't expect to get all of these either. But I am having an extra 25 coins made with trading for other event's coins in mind. I'd like to have a few on hand AT my event, if possible. The attendees of my 999 Event enjoyed seeing the other event's coins. If any one will be doing pre-event trading, I'm in. :) If anyone will be doing post-event trading, expect my pesty e-mail. :)

CF30

I hate to be a downer, but I will not be doing any pre-trading of our coin, and am not interested in having a coin from each event.

After the event I will be glad to make trades, but not necessarily for other event coins.

My feelings too. I don't think that my partner is interested in the entire set either but we did do some trading with our 999 coins for some coins on our seeking lists.

I hate to be a downer, but I will not be doing any pre-trading of our coin, and am not interested in having a coin from each event.

After the event I will be glad to make trades, but not necessarily for other event coins.

My feelings as well... I have no desire to have 25 of the same coin with the only difference being a color mix...

However scificollector, you may be in luck and have an opportunity to get one of ours... :D your event is on the 2nd and mine is on the 1st... :) I plan on attending your event and I'm bringing friends... :) Hide your beer and lock up the women! lol :P

BTW, my event just got published! GC23WE6

My feelings too. I don't think that my partner is interested in the entire set either but we did do some trading with our 999 coins for some coins on our seeking lists.

Yep not interested in getting a complete set, but if there are any left after the event I'll be more than happy to make some trades.

If you are organizing an event, please consider using the following naming convention for your event name:

10 Years! (Location)

Examples:

10 Years! (Chicago, IL)

10 Years! (Seattle, WA)

Please note that I've edited my original post to update this information.

Ah a shorter name! I will edit my title and take out the "of geocaching" part.

If you are organizing an event, please consider using the following naming convention for your event name:

10 Years! (Location)

Examples:

10 Years! (Chicago, IL)

10 Years! (Seattle, WA)

Please note that I've edited my original post to update this information.

Cache name changed

Checked the participants list for accurancy of my selections - everything looks line. Thank you one and all.

Looks Like I need to change the Event page title = DONE but did put the city, state and USA!

Hope we hear on this tread anything required for Groundspeak suppot...............

Edited by hollora

I noted in my event that there will be a coin available and am already getting coin reservations!!! I made it very clear that I can not collect or deliver until the event!

Hmmm, I wonder if they will give us a special icon????

You know that will up the attendance right there!!

Edited by CCWashburn

I noted in my event that there will be a coin available and am already getting coin reservations!!! I made it very clear that I can not collect or deliver until the event!

Hmmm, I wonder if they will give us a special icon????

You know that will up the attendance right there!!

I have about a dozen reserved right now too. At the 999 event I limited it to one per person and sold all of them. I put on the cache page if they wanted one to say so in the will attend. I had a line waiting to buy them

Just so I am not assuming anything, anyone out there interested in trading versions of their coin for ours? My co-host and I would like to have a complete set each and need to figure that into how many coins to hold back from the event (we ordered extra for this purpose :) ).

I would consider a trade after my event if I have any remaining.

I have about a dozen reserved right now too. At the 999 event I limited it to one per person and sold all of them. I put on the cache page if they wanted one to say so in the will attend. I had a line waiting to buy them

I already have a ton of interest for my coin but have told the group that I am not taking reservations! Too much work! :) If they want the coin they have to attend the Event - even if only long enough to buy the coin. It will ONLY be available AT the Event until the Event is over (except for other Event hosts who may want to pre-trade...). :P

CF30