*********COINTEST********* - ends 11/29/09

Team Van Stoffelen

Post Your Favorite Picture Of Your Most Favourite Geocacher.

1 Picture Per Post.

Any Most Favourite Geocacher Picture will do.

Anyone can play.

Enter as many Times as you want, but there must be a picture of your Most Favourite Geocacher in each post to qualify.

Remember this is FAMILY FRIENDLY !!!!!!!! No Naked Most Favourite Geocachers Please!!!!!

Cointest Will End November 29th for no particular reason. The winner will be picked by me, myself and I.

The Winning Picture Will recieve an Unactivated Geocoin from My Collection.

I Think That's It.

Have Fun!!!!!!

(Special thanks again to opalsns for the fun idea)

Nice cointest! :) I have many geocachers that are in my favorite list! I just do not have photos with them.... because I have never meet them from close!!! Actually I have one photo of a good friend who came for vacations in rhodes!

so... do you want to post photos that show me and the geocacher or just the geocacher?

A second question.... if we do not have photos from them... can we use photos from their gallery? But... we need permition for that? I just want to be ok with everybody! :laughing:

Nice cointest! :) I have many geocachers that are in my favorite list! I just do not have photos with them.... because I have never meet them from close!!! Actually I have one photo of a good friend who came for vacations in rhodes!

so... do you want to post photos that show me and the geocacher or just the geocacher?

A second question.... if we do not have photos from them... can we use photos from their gallery? But... we need permition for that? I just want to be ok with everybody! :laughing:

Gatoulis, do as you please. And don't forget. You can be your own favourite geocacher!

This our youngest cacher.

Here he is presenting his geocoin "lars army man" The coin is in his left hand.

WOW!!!! Where did he find that he is wearing???? WOW!!!! I want too...I want too... :laughing:

No kiding it is so nice!!! Is someone in the army???

No, but he collects all kind of army related things.

He even bought an ammobox for me to make my first cache :)

well... I do not know... It will look very selfish to post my own photo!!! After all.. there are so many great people who are in the game!!!

Ok, here is a geocacher who is not posting in the forum! I do not know if he is posting in the German one! :laughing:

He is Eric and he is 15 years old! I met him this year and we are good friends! In the photo, you can see me, my sister and in the middle is Eric! he and their parents love Rhodes so they are coming for vacations! He is a great person!!! He has a cache here too, and he has his own geocoin! :)

His caching name??? eric07 :)

IMGA0018.jpg

Browsing trhough my caching photo's all memories come up.

What a nice year we have had.

This is a picture of a South African cacher who studied in the Netherlands for 1 one year.

For the first time since years we had a good winter and were able to do some skating on our lakes and rivers. Of course Besem had to join. Although he never skated before he joines on a tour to pick up some caches.

beetjeduwen.jpg

This our youngest cacher.

Here he is presenting his geocoin "lars army man" The coin is in his left hand.

WOW!!!! Where did he find that he is wearing???? WOW!!!! I want too...I want too... :laughing:

No kiding it is so nice!!! Is someone in the army???

No, but he collects all kind of army related things.

He even bought an ammobox for me to make my first cache :)

That's a great collection!!!! :) I have some small relics of the wars, found in mountains in rhodes and in leros island! I even have a Dutch medical badge (metal one) from WWII that was found in Leros island!!!! Probably a german soldier took it as a souvenir but lost it here in Greece! :) I have it now, cleaned and pretty! :)

Post Your Favorite Picture Of Your Most Favourite Geocacher.

1 Picture Per Post.

Any Most Favourite Geocacher Picture will do.

Anyone can play.

Enter as many Times as you want, but there must be a picture of your Most Favourite Geocacher in each post to qualify.

Remember this is FAMILY FRIENDLY !!!!!!!! No Naked Most Favourite Geocachers Please!!!!!

Cointest Will End November 29th for no particular reason. The winner will be picked by me, myself and I.

The Winning Picture Will recieve an Unactivated Geocoin from My Collection.

I Think That's It.

Have Fun!!!!!!

(Special thanks again to opalsns for the fun idea)

You Are Welcome.

Cointests are fun and we need more of them.

Now since this cointest ends on My brother's B-Day ......

Here's my favorite cacher, My Big Brother , KD1EJ !!!!!

a9eb0138-ff86-4e75-8936-4f68ecf2d47c.jpg

I was fortunate enough to be able to meet with Val and Barry "sweetlife" at this year's MWGB. With a sick dog, and other much more poultry affairs to attend to, I didn't get to visit as much as I would have liked, but did receive this picture of Val, Signal, and sherrif Coq Au Vin, from them after the gathering!

HPIM1037-1.jpg

ILYK

thankzzzzzzzz catzzzzzzzz and mopskeeeeeeee what can i say then you`re also one of my favoritezzzzzzz as so many otherzzzzzzz..............

but i must admit and be honest my most favorite is a girl that is alwayzzzz in my mind and heart............

she is alwayzzzzzzzz happy, she alwayzzzzzz let me smile, she is never mad when i go the wrong way, she alwayzzzzzzzzzz help me, she alwayzzzz find the cachezzzzz, she alwayzzzzz protect me and she is alwayzzzzzz there when i need her ...............

there are lotzzzzzz of people and animalzzzz that i love and admire but thizzzzzzzz girl she even goezzzzzzz with me to work so thizzzzzz girl is my most beloved and favorite girl in teh hole big world...........

her name LORCA :signalviolin:

d6588393-9580-430c-817d-da4e9e18a8f4.jpg

thinker-1.jpg

and another favorite! The ever thoughtful, GATOULIS!

:) Oh thank you for that honor my friend!!!! WOW!! I didn't expect to see my photo here! :D

Oh oby... which photos shall I post? Which geocachers??? you are all so nice, kind generous, you are all such a good persons and friends....

heres a picture of my favourite geocacher. (not my own photos as the ones i did have of our meet up were lost when my computer had a conniption fit one time)

ae8826d4-10d7-44ec-ab18-a6f05c6db0ff.jpg

yes its tooey. shes a genuinely nice and funny person to know. we both live in the highlands but are seperated by a longish roadtrip called the A9 that takes you through mountains valleys and twisty turny bumpy bits that last about 4 hours. she was the first person on here to talk to me and helped out by answering my stoopid noob questions.

here is my favourite geocacher!!

5f6b9190-4fbe-4458-b872-02c16f6136e2.jpg

it Mini dave-in-deal (3 1/2 yrs) he comes "treasure hunting" with me on the odd occasion, i normally go when his at nursery as its easier on my back as he cant walk for too long due to a problem in his legs muscles (he normally ends up on my shoulders)

a little while ago i done Maddy's woodland walkit took about 1 1/2 hours and is aproximatly 2 miles walk over hilly woodland terrane and i had him on my sholders 90% of the time.

well ive only been caching with one other cacher and its my daughter, ive never ran into anyone out there yet. i know a few others from events but have yet to go with anyone else. its ok shes a blast to go with.

so here she is a while ago.

e8aac098-a021-4dad-9664-a88202d96b2d.jpg

744b6af3-6130-4ba5-9881-053465c09164.jpg

and this was from yesterdays caching adventure.

e0b0dc49-b221-4c3e-aaa8-6fb6e3955121.jpg

bb7391f2-5548-48c1-9465-79023b4ddc1a.jpg