FS: Garmin Etrex Legend (blue case)

Gcteambad

For Sale: Garmin Etrex Legend - I am selling my blue legend since I upgraded to a new GPS. This is a nice unit for someone starting out. There are a lot of them out there. I have the book for it and the serial cord to hook it to a computer. As a plus I also bought a serial to usb cord so I could hook it to my notebook. This was not cheap ($25) but I have no use for it so putting it in with it I have hooked it to both of my notebook I use one is running Vista and the other is running XP and have no problem uploading to it.

As of today I upgraded the software in the unit to 3.90. This unit in great condition glass is clean and no dings in the plastic case at all. I will also include a set of new batteries with it.

The Price is $80.00 + Shipping. It would ship from 44691 you can go to the usps.com website and figure out postage. I would ship priority mail small box.

I have a paypal account so we can do payment that method or the other way by moneyorder or check but understand I would hold unit till check clears the bank about 7 - 10 days.

email me if you want to see pictures. lithostone@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to look. :lol:

gcteambad

For Sale: Garmin Etrex Legend - I am selling my blue legend since I upgraded to a new GPS. This is a nice unit for someone starting out. There are a lot of them out there. I have the book for it and the serial cord to hook it to a computer. As a plus I also bought a serial to usb cord so I could hook it to my notebook. This was not cheap ($25) but I have no use for it so putting it in with it I have hooked it to both of my notebook I use one is running Vista and the other is running XP and have no problem uploading to it.

As of today I upgraded the software in the unit to 3.90. This unit in great condition glass is clean and no dings in the plastic case at all. I will also include a set of new batteries with it.

The Price is $80.00 + Shipping. It would ship from 44691 you can go to the usps.com website and figure out postage. I would ship priority mail small box.

I have a paypal account so we can do payment that method or the other way by moneyorder or check but understand I would hold unit till check clears the bank about 7 - 10 days.

email me if you want to see pictures. lithostone@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to look. :signalviolin:

gcteambad

Price Drop $70.00 + shipping from 44691