For Sale: Garmin Oregon 300 GPS with City Navigator N. America 2010...PRICE REDUCED!

PacificFresh

For Sale: Garmin Oregon 300 GPS with City Navigator N. America 2010!

I bought this GPS new and the Micro SD card for a hiking trip. I dont think I will be going on any hikes again anytime soon, so I would like someone else to get some use out of this awesome GPS. It is a touch screen like the iphone is. It is really cool and I dont want to give it up, but I think it is just going to sit in my room for a while if I dont sell it. The GPS works great! Comes with carabeener clip, quick reference guide and owners manual on CD that came with it when I bought it. You get everything.

This GPS can be found online for around $400+, the micro sd card is sold for $100 by Garmin.

I will sell both of these together for $380 or best offer. This is a deal!

Let me know if interested

Doug

douglag809@yahoo.com

I may be interested but your price is too high, it doesn't matter how much you paid for it, but what is it available for right now? REI has this NIB for $249. What would you take for it now without the memory card, price it separate since I don't need it and will not buy it as part of the deal.

http://www.rei.com/product/775802

If the price is too high for you, then don't buy it. If you found it cheaper somewhere else, then go there and buy it. Don't tell a seller how to sell their items. If it's not what you need then don't buy it. :)

Edited by pkdmslf

Not sure where the difference is between complaining and providing the OP some feedback that the unit they are selling is available new at a lower price. Telling the seller that you are interested, but showing them that their price is above what is currently available in a brand new unit with warranty at least gives the seller something to think about if they want to sell it quickly.

Yes I WAS interested but noit now. Do you think all people are stupid? I don't care how much you paid for it new, I know what a new one will cost me, and a used one is worth LESS then a new one which will have full factory warranty.

I guess you are too stupid to know your item is worth much less then you paid for it making you the "sucker"

Now would you like to sell it or not? I will offer you $150 cash for the GPS alone.

BTY, the data card is available from Garmin for $39 brand new, how much did you pay?

Offer is $150 cash for GPS, not interested in the memory card.

I may be interested but your price is too high, it doesn't matter how much you paid for it, but what is it available for right now? REI has this NIB for $249. What would you take for it now without the memory card, price it separate since I don't need it and will not buy it as part of the deal.

http://www.rei.com/product/775802

If the price is too high for you, then don't buy it. If you found it cheaper somewhere else, then go there and buy it. Don't tell a seller how to sell their items. Who cares what you need or don't need. :)

Yes I WAS interested but noit now. Do you think all people are stupid? I don't care how much you paid for it new, I know what a new one will cost me, and a used one is worth LESS then a new one which will have full factory warranty.

I guess you are too stupid to know your item is worth much less then you paid for it making you the "sucker"

Now would you like to sell it or not? I will offer you $150 cash for the GPS alone.

BTY, the data card is available from Garmin for $39 brand new, how much did you pay?

Offer is $150 cash for GPS, not interested in the memory card.

I believe you are venting at the wrong person. This wasn't the seller that replied to you.