Free Traveling Coin

Tennessee Jed

This year’s offer is a one coin for a single geocacher (or team) gift. Those who are interested in adopting a coin please post your response in this thread, no e-mails or pm’s unless you want to be disqualified.

Once you post your request I will send you an adoption request whenever I am able. I will also release the coin when I am able.

If you want a coin for your collection or if you want to help out because I am now on disability please go to my Holiday Coin Sale thread or other coin sale threads I post. I would be glad to answer e-mail there.

This offer is for the first twenty to respond. Happy Holidays!

This year’s offer is a one coin for a single geocacher (or team) gift. Those who are interested in adopting a coin please post your response in this thread, no e-mails or pm’s unless you want to be disqualified.

Once you post your request I will send you an adoption request whenever I am able. I will also release the coin when I am able.

If you want a coin for your collection or if you want to help out because I am now on disability please go to my Holiday Coin Sale thread or other coin sale threads I post. I would be glad to answer e-mail there.

Would love to help out. Will take a look at that hoiday sale. One never knows. :)

This is a cool idea . We are interested this .

We know you're way, way past the 20, but what the heck we'll try. We just got into geocaching this year, and quickly found out about coins. Needless to say we are hooked on them. So, if one of your coins is in need of a good, loving home, we would gladly adopt it. We will still check out your coin sale, though. Thanks.

Here are the first twenty that did not receive a coin last year. If there are any other coins I will contact those who made requests before this post.

slowdownracer

OshnDoc

SYOTT

The Blorenges

Daveindeal

Vbpad

Labrador Wild Man

EdDakota

mickebush77

BexyBear

Turlutortue

johan333

murphyrulez

scificollector

sunsetmeadowlark

Chickahominy

SgtMikal

CUTT4

Seekerfamily

floatinghippos

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Here's my list of twenty(but it seems to be short by ONE)...Adoptions will come to you when I get to it...

paganfrog

coman123

GATOULIS

TeamEccs21

grodan & fiabus

Roaring_Fork

mud4x4

Team LRS

The Klever Boys

Merchlinskys

fendmar

KD8ATF

LustyPirateQueen

Six Little Spookies

fairyhoney

PhantomTech

geo-anita-ashley

leitko4

love2cat

Wow, I am happy for this.

I will have it travel to Sweden, let´s see if it makes it.

Thanks alot Robert and Jed for beeing this generous.

grodan Karin

grodan Karin

You're very welcome...the adoptions I send will be for Look Twice Geocoins...I created these to travel and spread the word, so it doesn't really matter who "Owns" the coin...the purpose will be served just the same.

grodan Karin

You're very welcome...the adoptions I send will be for Look Twice Geocoins...I created these to travel and spread the word, so it doesn't really matter who "Owns" the coin...the purpose will be served just the same.

If you do a second round of adoptions for some reason, let me know. :lol:

grodan Karin

Thanks for the chance to adopt one of these coins.....look forward to help spread the word.