Map Generator Findstatgen3.gsk

Firstly apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I have scoured a number of posts and am still a,little confused.

I thought I would update my stats and worked out how to run the Findstatgen macro in GSAK which was fine apart from having to remove the old 'Wanstead Park Bonus' from my list due to the co-ords being in the sea somewhere which messed with my Northerly/easterly stats. Now I have the new set of html loaded in my profile I wondered how to show my caches by county. It seems as though you can run this same macro with some kind of country map which then splits the caches by county. I have dropped a FindStatGenMapUnited_Kingdom.dat map into my GSAK macro folder but cant fathom how to get this to work.

Can someone put me out of my misery....please.

apart from having to remove the old 'Wanstead Park Bonus' from my list due to the co-ords being in the sea

I can't help with the map, but your Wanstead Cache Bonus will be fine if you use the "Corrected Co-ordinates" option in your Found database and adjust the co-ords to nearer where the actual cache is.

I have now managed to get this all up and running. Seems I was running a downlevel version of the Findstatgen Macro. You do also need to run the CountryStateCounty macro first to give you the Uk regions.

The GSAK forum was really useful.

I have a couple of options set up when loading PQ's. In the box that appears I have a Y in the county update, and an S in the State update box. This way it ensures both are correct, it takes slightly longer to load a PQ but only a second or two.

Firstly apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I have scoured a number of posts and am still a,little confused.

I thought I would update my stats and worked out how to run the Findstatgen macro in GSAK which was fine apart from having to remove the old 'Wanstead Park Bonus' from my list due to the co-ords being in the sea somewhere which messed with my Northerly/easterly stats. Now I have the new set of html loaded in my profile I wondered how to show my caches by county. It seems as though you can run this same macro with some kind of country map which then splits the caches by county. I have dropped a FindStatGenMapUnited_Kingdom.dat map into my GSAK macro folder but cant fathom how to get this to work.

Can someone put me out of my misery....please.

I have been trying to find state county maps for months for FindStatGen3 been to the database but those are country maps. I can't find the state maps anywhere.