Coin Buyers BEWARE

cincol

THIS IS A WARNING FOR ANYBODY WHO PLACES ORDERS FOR GEOCOINS FROM COINSWAG.COM - BEWARE!

In July I placed an order for just under $100-00 and paid for it via PayPal. After a week or so the vendor contacted me to inform me the delivery of 1 set of coins I ordered would be delayed about 3 weeks and would I like the balance of my order shipped in the meanwhile. I replied that he could wait and ship everything together in order to save on international shipping costs. He agreed to that and have never heard of him since! :)

Numerous e-mails to his personal e-mail address [as supplied by himself], his business e-mail address, the "sales" e-mail address and his gc.com profile e-mail have all fallen on deaf ears. I contacted gc.com about it and initially one of the staffers was very enthusiastic about helping me. Once I sent my order details and all the supporting e-mail correspondence to her the enthusiasm has waned. Despite follow-up e-mails to her on both her direct e-mail address and the support address I get no response from her either. I am now beginning to wonder if there is some sort of deeper connection as once she received the details of who this suppliers was everything dried up? :)

Check out these links of the Forum about other complaints about the same supplier.

Fourm Link # 1

Forum Link # 2

Forum Link # 3