Auto-Renewal Failed & Membership Expiration Notice

Vater_Araignee

OK, like a good member with a S-Class grandfathered PayPal account, I canceled the subscription, verified by PayPal. Logging into Gc.com, I went to the subscription renewal page and followed the link provided. Huh? It returns to me the same page. Repeated clicking on the link returns the very same page.

When this subscription has been canceled, you’ll then be able to create a new Premium Membership subscription by logging into your account and visiting the following page:

http://www.geocaching.com/etcetcetera.aspx

I would like to renew before december 22, come back!

Just picked up on this issue today and am a bit concerned. My renewal date is only a few days away (11/28/09) and I've received e-mails (around the time this thread started) that said if I was set up for auto-renewal that my credit card would be charged about 10 days in advance.

As of today, I've only four days left and no charges nor any update to my renewal date. I guess I'll wait and see......

Hi, not sure this is the same issue but: I'm trying to renew my membership using PayPal but it wont go to the next page unless I enter creditcard information. Now, the whole idea behind PayPal is that you don't need to enter CC data. Am I doing something wrong here or is this part of the issues in this thread?

Hi, not sure this is the same issue but: I'm trying to renew my membership using PayPal but it wont go to the next page unless I enter creditcard information. Now, the whole idea behind PayPal is that you don't need to enter CC data. Am I doing something wrong here or is this part of the issues in this thread?

Well, someone did something coz it works now! Not sure who to thank, but: THANKS!

My Premium Membership was set for renewal next week. I use PayPal. Today I got a notice from PayPal that Groundspeak had cancelled my subscription rather than renwe it. Are these glitches still in the system? Has this happened recently to others since the last posts in 2008?

My Premium Membership was set for renewal next week. I use PayPal. Today I got a notice from PayPal that Groundspeak had cancelled my subscription rather than renwe it. Are these glitches still in the system? Has this happened recently to others since the last posts in 2008?

no glitch, there have been changes to Pay-Pal, i got the same thing few months ago

i saw the instructions somewhere and of course i can't find them now

you need to set up the payment again