Geocoinfest 2010 - Twin Cities

GCF2010

Does anybody want a sneak peek at the coins for Geocoinfest 2010?

Yes please! :blink:

CF30

Not much interest, but for you Crowesfeat30, here is one of the three sides.

edge.JPG

We are still working out some of the details and this is just mint art and is subject to change.

What do you think?

Yes please! :blink:

CF30

edge.JPG

We are still working out some of the details and this is just mint art and is subject to change.

What do you think?

Love it!

Yes please! :D

CF30

edge.JPG

What do you think?

Ummmm... :blink: I'd rather see the front & back, please. :D

CF30

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yes please! B)

CF30

edge.JPG

What do you think?

Ummmm... :laughing: I'd rather see the front & back, please. B)

CF30

That’s a better response!

Below are cut outs from the mint art. There are still a few minor tweaks, but nothing major. The length of the coins is ~57mm (one of the minor details). Finishes have not been chosen at this time. The canoe is the GCF Event coin, the paddle coins are for the Bonfire, Meet and Greet and Cup of Joe events. Only the Meet and Greet is shown, but it gives you the general idea. The tracking info for the GCF Event will be on the edge of the canoe (see the previous sneak peek).

A lot of work has gone into the coins and we are very happy in the transition that the coins have taken. We hope that you like the coins too!

Canoe.jpg

meet.jpg

Come join the fun at Geocoinfest Twin Cities 2010! Registration end July 11, 2010.

Canoeing is my 2nd favorite hobby, so props to hitting what we do in MN on the head! Many a days can I be seen with a very BRIGHT red canoe on the roof of my car!

Ok...I withdraw my "Meanies" comment so as to conform with MN's "Minnesota Nice" policy. I should probably register at some point, BAH missed the discount...I'm late for everything these days! Folks, go register and meet myself and my gang of animalistic coins at GCF!!! TapTap and ZeeZee are waiting to taptastically zeezee'ify you!!!

Edited by Zelanzy

Just one month away!

Couple of quick notes:

* To get the hotel discount – rooms must be booked by 8/27/10.

* We are looking for some volunteers. Please e-mail volunteer at geocoinfest2010.com to sign up.

* GeoPoker sign up is open! Please sign up on the Geocoinfest2010 forum.

* Info for bringing Travel Bugs to GCF has been added to the forum.

(www.geocoinfest2010.com/Forum)

My leave has been APPROVED -- wheeeee! See you all there!

Awesome, so I can finally meet who all these japanese packages are coming from and going to!

Also quick question: If we can't make early registration to pick up our preregistrations on Sat...when is the regular time to pick it up (so the "non early" registration time)? Couldn't find that on the site. Is that just during the main event?

Thanks, Zel / Tim

Edited by Zelanzy

My leave has been APPROVED -- wheeeee! See you all there!

Awesome, so I can finally meet who all these japanese packages are coming from and going to!

Also quick question: If we can't make early registration to pick up our preregistrations on Sat...when is the regular time to pick it up (so the "non early" registration time)? Couldn't find that on the site. Is that just during the main event?

Thanks, Zel / Tim

Yes, registration pickup will be open durning the main event.