Reflective Spray

GeoFox-lu

Hi,

I have tried to order some (6) RUSTOLEUM REFLECTIVE FINISH SPECIAL NIGHT VISION SPRAY at ebay, but the shop wrote me: hi there, my apologies, however, due to postal regulations these cant be shipped internationally , due to them being aerosols.

Could some one help me? Is there no other way to get some to Luxembourg, Europe?

I could pay per paypal.

Thx

Wfg

Gerry

I found one in Europe, but it's too expensive.

Hi,

I have tried to order some (6) RUSTOLEUM REFLECTIVE FINISH SPECIAL NIGHT VISION SPRAY at ebay, but the shop wrote me: hi there, my apologies, however, due to postal regulations these cant be shipped internationally , due to them being aerosols.

Could some one help me? Is there no other way to get some to Luxembourg, Europe?

I could pay per paypal.

Thx

Wfg

Gerry

I found one in Europe, but it's too expensive.

What are you asking? you want someone to buy one and lie about what it is and send it to you? maybe cause a plane to crash, maybe get arrested and jailed?

Sure no problem, I am sure many would want to help you with breaking the law.

I never knew that..... If true it makes lots of sense.

Joe

You could see if there is a way to specify that they ship the product via surface shipping only (truck, rail, ship). But by the time you get all that arranged, it may be cheaper to buy the stuff that is already in europe even though it started out as being much more expensive.

Can they ship by truck? no they would need to send it by PLANE.

Thats... actually not true at all. There is international surface mail. It takes much longer, and typically costs a fair amount less, but it does avoid the complications that air shipping introduces.

Edited by maggi101

Thats... actually not true at all. There is international surface mail. It takes much longer, and typically costs a fair amount less, but it does avoid the complications that air shipping introduces.

Thank you for your "opinion" which is so flawed, beside the shipping restriction there is also the customs of the country which must be considered. Many countries forbid the import of aerosols.

Do you know international laws for this country? I don't but I do know if you take an areosol can to the postoffice or to UPS and tell them you want to send it overseas they will not do it.

BUT since you are so much smarter and helpful why don't you offer to buy that spray and send it yourself? all you are doing is running your mouth about something you know nothing about.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS:

We are extremely gratified by the response to our products worldwide, and appreciate your confidence. However, due to shipping restrictions, ALL products containing aerosol sprays are available through our website within the contiguous United States only. Please note that online pricing does not reflect international currency conversion or the costs involved with tariffs and fees related to international shipping costs.

Aerosol sprays also involve hazardous shipping charges in addition to the above costs, and some countries do not permit the entry of aerosols except under strictly regulated guidelines through distributors.

Thank you for your "opinion" which is so flawed, beside the shipping restriction there is also the customs of the country which must be considered. Many countries forbid the import of aerosols.

Do you know international laws for this country? I don't but I do know if you take an areosol can to the postoffice or to UPS and tell them you want to send it overseas they will not do it.

BUT since you are so much smarter and helpful why don't you offer to buy that spray and send it yourself? all you are doing is running your mouth about something you know nothing about.

Wow.

Wow.

Yeah!

Google is your friend.

Knowing a company I work with routinely ships items international (incl. air) that are on the "dangerous items" list, I knew there had to be some way the IATA and Fatherland Security found to make it work. I looked around a little.

Go to this FedEx site for how to do it.

Hope this helps.

:) Who pissed in his cherrios? :)