PQ of TB hotels?

SkipBo00

Hey all just a quick question,,,,,, can i make a pocket Querry of just travel bug Hotels???? or Coin drops???? seperate or combined would work either way.....

Thanks

Skip

"TB Hotel" is not a recognized cache type. Since any cache that's big enough can hold trade items, it's not a real distinction.

Best you can do is create a PQ of caches in your area bigger than "small", then scan for "hotel" in the title.

TB hotels are not allowed. Only the TB owner can place restrictions on the bug. I've heard TB hotels called TB graveyards since they seem to die in one waiting for someone to trade it.

Um, not quite.

You can call anything you want a "TB Hotel". You can't place restrictions. The one doesn't cancel the other.

"TB Hotels" get listed all the time. It's just a general term for "high traffic crossroads location for large-sized cache with easy access in a nice protected area where you can be reasonably sure to pick up and drop off more than a couple of travelers."

You're thinking of "TB Prisons" - a derogatory term for "Hotels" that try to impose restrictions on picking up and dropped off travelers.

TB hotels are not allowed. Only the TB owner can place restrictions on the bug. I've heard TB hotels called TB graveyards since they seem to die in one waiting for someone to trade it.

Just do a PQ for trackable items.

Huh?? :D

There are dozens of caches out there called TB Hotels. Mine has been in operation for 6+ years. Hundreds if not a thousand plus travelers have passed through it. Almost 1500 logs have been posted, as many cachers make repeat visits due to its outstanding location on the main road between the airport and the nearby interstate. It's hidden with permission behind the only hotel on the airport side of the interstate.

Back OT-you cannot set up a PQ just for these caches. But as already posted, run a keyword search on the phrase and make your own bookmark list, or just copy the two that my cache is already listed on. Once you have a bookmark list you can run a PQ for the list.