Vista problem

tomtwogates

Any advice would be welcome

On my Etrex Vista Cx GPS when downloading waypoint or caches from either Geocaching, via send to GPS or via Mapsource to GPS - when I try to find the waypoints or caches both lists give me "None Found" but when i go onto the map all the WP and/or caches are shown. This is a new thing as I have done both methods successfully in the past.

I have done a software update from the Garmin site and also tried a system reboot, but still the same reaction.

;) Any further suggestions. :)

Any advice would be welcome

On my Etrex Vista Cx GPS when downloading waypoint or caches from either Geocaching, via send to GPS or via Mapsource to GPS - when I try to find the waypoints or caches both lists give me "None Found" but when i go onto the map all the WP and/or caches are shown. This is a new thing as I have done both methods successfully in the past.

I have done a software update from the Garmin site and also tried a system reboot, but still the same reaction.

;) Any further suggestions. :)

My suggestion would be to revert back to the old software version you had on your Vista. After I got my Vista a while back I read the forums extensively and decided not to update the unit software at all, as a lot of people were having problems with drift issues.

Does it also give you an empty list if you choose to "Find by name" instead of "Find nearest"?