60CSx needs a good home!

PSHAX

I have a Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx that needs a new home.. It's currently sulking from lack of use, and wants to go to a new loving owner!

In mint condition, complete with original box etc, comes with screen protector and Garmin neoprene case, I'll even chuck in a bike mount too!

Also comes complete with Garmin Topo UK V2 maps and memory card.

£180 (+p&p) and it's yours.

Also, I have 10 brand new unactivated Travel Bugs that I know I'll never use.. £25 plus postage..

I have a Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx that needs a new home.. It's currently sulking from lack of use, and wants to go to a new loving owner!

In mint condition, complete with original box etc, comes with screen protector and Garmin neoprene case, I'll even chuck in a bike mount too!

Also, I have 10 brand new unactivated Travel Bugs that I know I'll never use.. £25 plus postage..

sounds great! think it's what im looking for i guess. but sorry im from Canada! Ha thx anyway.

is this still for sale and how much