"my finds" PQ question

weedwhackerguy

I posted this same question yesterday, but I may not have been exactly clear with my problem. Here goes; I have been downloading PQ's for several months now with no problems. I have Microsft Internet Explorer and usually update my profile once every week or so by submitting a "my finds" PQ. I cannot get this to work now. Its not that I've already done this in the 7 day period, or that I have more than 5 pq's in a day. No matter how many times I try, it just doesn't work. The date a "my finds" was last generated was 10/26/09, over two weeks ago. All other queries created in localized areas are e-mailed almost immediately back to me. I have less than 500 finds altogether, so I know it's not a size problem. So to recap...why am I having trouble getting a "my finds" querry if I'm still getting all my others?

I posted this same question yesterday, but I may not have been exactly clear with my problem. Here goes; I have been downloading PQ's for several months now with no problems. I have Microsft Internet Explorer and usually update my profile once every week or so by submitting a "my finds" PQ. I cannot get this to work now. Its not that I've already done this in the 7 day period, or that I have more than 5 pq's in a day. No matter how many times I try, it just doesn't work. The date a "my finds" was last generated was 10/26/09, over two weeks ago. All other queries created in localized areas are e-mailed almost immediately back to me. I have less than 500 finds altogether, so I know it's not a size problem. So to recap...why am I having trouble getting a "my finds" querry if I'm still getting all my others?

There is a thread in the geocaching.com forum about a problem with the "My Finds PQ" not generating for some reason.