GeoJellies Anyone?

Degai

yes :smile:

YESSSS!

I can't wait for this project to begin again! For those of you who haven't had a bean made, this is such a fun project! Just looking at the names and colors everyone picks is enough to send you into a sugar rush! And how adorable are those little beans, once they are in your hands . . . yummy! You just have to love these! :)

Jim, I know LeNore says you have been busy, but I hope things are winding down for you. . .uh, just in time to get busy again. . .with more beans.

I've seen about four of these little GeoJellies over here in UK and I remember that they were very cute and had the caching account names on them, so I'd be quite interested in having some (if the project runs again.)

Could someone give me an idea how it worked last time, please?

Did everyone get to choose a specific colour for their GJ? How many were in each named batch? How much did they cost (roughly) for each set?

I know that costs will have gone up etc and maybe it'll be organised differently... but I'd just like to know how it was done.

Thanks

MrsB :smile:

Just heard back from the coin vendor and will start the group page and getting the info put together. I should be able to make an announcement on Monday to get the coin group started. Enjoy your beans on Sunday, and pay attention to all the colors and flavors you see. You might even want to make some notes!

Just heard back from the coin vendor and will start the group page and getting the info put together. I should be able to make an announcement on Monday to get the coin group started. Enjoy your beans on Sunday, and pay attention to all the colors and flavors you see. You might even want to make some notes!

This had better not be an April Fools :anicute:

This had better not be an April Fools :)

No joke just going to be a day late. Came home from work and spent 2 hours working on the engine of my daughter's dune buggy. Her crying because she couldn't ride when her brother was on his quad took priorities tonight. I will set everything up tomorrow night.

Thanks for the patience.

This had better not be an April Fools :lol:

No joke just going to be a day late. Came home from work and spent 2 hours working on the engine of my daughter's dune buggy. Her crying because she couldn't ride when her brother was on his quad took priorities tonight. I will set everything up tomorrow night.

Thanks for the patience.

You should have gotten them a tandem bike instead B):unsure::grin: Thanks for the hard work!