GeoJellies Anyone?

Degai

Although I am not as active in the forums as I once was, every now and then I get back to look through the forums to see what's going on. I kept wondering if I missed out on another GeoJelly group order, but it looks like nothing has been posted about getting more GeoJellies. So. . .Jim (Pghlooking) are you up for another round? I would definitely be in for some more of those little GeoJellies and I am sure others would be also.

Please, Please, Please, With a GeoJelly on top! :)

If anyone is interested in ordering the little GeoJellies again, please post here. Perhaps we can persuade Jim to come out of GeoJelly Retirement and run the show again.

I forwarded this thread to Jim. I know that he has been busy, so I do not know if he saw this thread yet or not.

Thank you, LeNore! I will wait patiently, as I very well know how busy life can get, especially around this time of year. I am interested in the small beans, as are most others. I think if Jim is willing, we can wait on his schedule. My fingers are crossed. . . :)

I forwarded this thread to Jim. I know that he has been busy, so I do not know if he saw this thread yet or not.

Thank you, LeNore! I will wait patiently, as I very well know how busy life can get, especially around this time of year. I am interested in the small beans, as are most others. I think if Jim is willing, we can wait on his schedule. My fingers are crossed. . . :wub:

Hey LeNore, have you heard anything from Jim? Now that all of the major holidays are over, do you think he would be ready to take on another GeoJelly round? It looks like there are quite a few of us that are interested in making some more of those gorgeous little beans.

Come on Jim-let's do it again! :grin::grin::D

Thank you, LeNore! I will wait patiently, as I very well know how busy life can get, especially around this time of year. I am interested in the small beans, as are most others. I think if Jim is willing, we can wait on his schedule. My fingers are crossed. . . :wub:

Hey LeNore, have you heard anything from Jim? Now that all of the major holidays are over, do you think he would be ready to take on another GeoJelly round? It looks like there are quite a few of us that are interested in making some more of those gorgeous little beans.

Come on Jim-let's do it again! :grin::grin::D

I'll drop him an email