My Finds Submit button not working?

WuffPack

As of today, I can't click the MyFinds PQ Submit button. This has always worked in the past. When I click it, the page refreshes, but the PQ does not indicate it has been submitted.

Win XP, IE 7.0

<INPUT id=PQListControl1_btnScheduleNow type=submit value="Add to queue" name=PQListControl1$btnScheduleNow>

???

As of today, I can't click the MyFinds PQ Submit button. This has always worked in the past. When I click it, the page refreshes, but the PQ does not indicate it has been submitted.

Win XP, IE 7.0

<INPUT id=PQListControl1_btnScheduleNow type=submit value="Add to queue" name=PQListControl1$btnScheduleNow>

???

Confirmed! I requested <myFinds> 12h ago, still no response :)

if the button is highlighted you only need to press it once. when it gets processed and emailed out then it will chage to the faded look and will have the published date/time.

Thanks for the details.... I've clicked it before.. I've seen it work. Just not working today. The PQ never submits, so it never gets queued for processing.

I'm having the same problem. I tried last night and again this morning. Nada. I've used pocket queries for "my finds" for at least two years. The last updated was October 28. I only have three other queries that were marked to come through and those did. The page refreshes but nothing is sent.

You can only run it once every 7 days. When did you last run it?

when did YOU last run it? And has it worked in the past 2 days?

I last ran mine on September 15, 2009 -- and I can't get my finds to come through today on November 11, 2009 -- much more than the required seven days.

This doesn't appear to be a problem with trying too soon, it seems to be actually broken.

Edited by KD5XB

No "my find" queries for me either. Getting others, and haven't requested a "my Find" query since 10/22/09. Date last run isn't changing so I am assuming it is never getting submitted. I have been trying for 2 or 3 days. It's funny how fast we miss something when we can't run it. I guess I will live until they get it fixed.

Add me to the list of users who can't get their "My Finds" query. Last generated date is 10/27/2009 and the button ISN'T greyed out. But nothing when I click on it, except, as already stated, the page refreshes. I tried yesterday and today. No luck. :)

Edited by GrandpaKim

Same here. Tried to clear cache and start over, but as explained above in other posts, the "last generated" date dos not change (in my case 10/31/2009).

Tried FF 3.5.5 and IE 6.

So it seems to be a general problem.

Did anyone have any luck finding something like an official post about this? I´m not sure that the admins know about this yet...

Win XP, IE 7.0

???

Sometime I have to click the button 5 or 6 times before it changes. I emailed TPTB about it a couple of months ago but I guess they have more important things to do.

Thanks for letting us know. We're investigating now!

We will get to the bottom of it this morning. Please be patient and I'll update the thread when I have more information. Thanks!

We may have resolved the issue by restarting the My Finds generator but are pursuing other theories to be sure. It would be helpful for you to post whether or not you are successful as Flask has.

As of now 14 of the 25 of you have had your My Finds PQ generated. Of the remaining 11, 9 are rescheduled and should run soon. Double check your /pocket page and click the button again if it doesn't show as generated.

Because it is still early in the day there are other PQs queued up. Please give it an hour or two to catch up. Thanks!

Edited by OpinioNate

Thanks for letting us know. We're investigating now!

We will get to the bottom of it this morning. Please be patient and I'll update the thread when I have more information. Thanks!

We may have resolved the issue by restarting the My Finds generator but are pursuing other theories to be sure. It would be helpful for you to post whether or not you are successful as Flask has.

Yes. Mine showed us well today. I suppose that ill know for sure if this is fixed in seven days

thanks for the prompt attention.