New Webcomic about Geocaching!

Hi all!

this may be the wrong place to put this, and if it is sorry!

but my uncle and I have just started a new webcomic about geocaching! It just started today so if you would like to check it out please feel free to drop by [link removed by an Admin, Nov 10]

EDIT by Admin, Nov 10:

In Post #17 below, a new link is provided. It goes to this URL: http://www.geotrackers.co.uk/

great comic.

ashame to see only a few slides hope the next one has more as the long wait i dont think will be worth the 4 slide comic!!

didnt have any pop-ups till i clicked on the links tab..... had one for web hosting and one about a loan!!

im sitting here willing and waiting for the next installment

Hi

i seem to get slated for this, so i will warn you.

you need to proof read the main page for mistakes, there are a few there.

Enough said

HI burtsbodgers, thank you for the coment, at my age I really should should check my tiepin (joke :) ) before i publish.

Will keep an eye on it in future.

I have to agree with Grizzly Pair.

The pop ups, including totally inappropriate adverts of a sexual nature, make this unacceptable when linked from this forum (in my opinion).

Sincere apologies to anyone that experienced inappropriate pop ups.

They are annoying at the best of times and as my nephew has posted we have now moved from our previous hosting company to a new one with no pop ups.

I hope you enjoy.

Haven't posted here in a while but just thought I would let you know what's happening with the comic!

we have just been interviewed for The Online Geocacher you can check that out here

The comic itself is now updated twice a week, so that means a new strip every Monday and Thursday

Also if you want to keep up to date with all the Geotrackers goings on feel free to follow us on Twitter

Thanks