NUVI 500 and multiple GPX files?

BrooksFamilySA

Hi there, need some advice from anyone as I am not sure if this is possible? I want to add multiple GPX files to my NUVI 500 instead of clicking on "send to GPS" for each cache? I have set up a new pocket query to find all the caches within 50k of my home co-ordinates but I still have to load them one at a time - any advice?

Hi there, need some advice from anyone as I am not sure if this is possible? I want to add multiple GPX files to my NUVI 500 instead of clicking on "send to GPS" for each cache? I have set up a new pocket query to find all the caches within 50k of my home co-ordinates but I still have to load them one at a time - any advice?

I download the whole of SA in 8 Pocket Queries. (see the other thread on SA Statistics)

Then in GSAK I create a filter of only the caches we want to do, with a specific cache as the "centre cache".

I then export only those (500) geocaches to my Garmin.

I download the whole of SA in 8 Pocket Queries. (see the other thread on SA Statistics)

Then in GSAK I create a filter of only the caches we want to do, with a specific cache as the "centre cache".

I then export only those (500) geocaches to my Garmin.

And the full instructions to do just that may be found at http://sites.google.com/site/pilotsnipes2/

That page was down just now and hopefull it will come up soon. Other wise google for paperless caching with a nuvi and or pilotsnipes macro and you should come up with the goods'

Trev