Winter event HO HO HO

Team_Merchlinsky

Hi every one.

We are hosting a Holiday event coming up in December. The GC code is GC20MKT.

This is my first Holiday themed event event that I will be hosting, and I would like to have some fun and cool items to use as door prizes and game/raffle awards. Maybe even hidden gifts from Santa Cache !!

I am in the process of getting some items together on my own., but my funds are very limited,

i love to do things for others but i have low funds right now due to one of my kids health issues .. Any donations would be greatly appreciated, and your name will be listed as a donating cacher for the event.Or you can make up a Santa name if u wanna be a mystery. If you do want to donate any items, or if you have any suggestions for my event, you may contact me at

Angie.merchlinsky@gmail.com or send me a message through the forums.

Thank you in advance, if you help us out . We appreciate it more than you know. Hey if ur in pa you can stop by and join us too.

Angie

Please accept my apologies for my harshness in the previous post. I can understand people fall upon hard times and events might already be planned into the future. The people on this thread are all giving (and I daresay, non-judgmental). Coiners will scrape together and give all they can to fellow coiners in need. Such a wonderful society of givers is largely based on trust. Trust that when others sign up for missions they'll send them out, trust that the coins traded are as "advertised", trust that others will protect the info on the Address list. We need to protect that trust and let it continue to flourish. Thanks for listening...

You were not harsh, just sincere.

The folks here are ready to jump in and help in anyway they can both spiritually and montaritly.

This request for coins was posted after Halloween Missions were supposed to be recieved !!!

Hard times were already there , but still , missions were signed up for and events were planned.

and That's what I find curious.

There are folks out there that Really need help this time of year.

JMO

OK FIRST OFF . THE EVENT WAS ONLY 1 MILE AWAY FROME ARE HOME. SECOND IT WAS ARE 3 MONTH OLD HOW HAD EMERGCY SURGERY THE WEEK OF THANKS GIVEING.

MY FATHER IS THE ONE WHO IS ILL WHO WE MOVED IN WIHT IN FEB TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. IF WE ARE NOT HERE WE HAVE TO PAY SOME ONE OUT OF HIS SS TO CARE FOR HIM ,

IT TAKES ALOT OUT OF SOME ONE TO CARE FOR A ILL FAMILEY MEMBER AND SOME TIMES YOU NEED A BRAKE AWAY FROME THINGS SO YOU DONT SNAP.

SO SINCE EVERY ONE WANTED TO KNOW THERE YA GO ....

ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT THE PAGE EVERY ONE HAD TO PAY FOR THERE OWN FOOD ALL GIFTS THAT WHERE PASSED OUT WHERE DONATIONS TO THE EVENT.. SO WOW I CANT PEOPLE CAN NOT EMAIL ME AND ASK WHATS UP THAT YOU POSTED ON HERE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK SO BAD..

IF YOU REALLY CARE OR HAVE QUESTIONS JUST EMAIL ME . I RESPECT YOU BUT CAN SEE YOU DO NOT RESPECT ME ....

Actually, I did read the event and look at the pictures and the captions and probabally so did others.Including your children and the " 40 people ".

9out of 10 folks here have had to care for ill family members.

We are taking from us to give for you. And You YELL at us???

You OVER ASKED for too much right from the first post after a "year away"

I only hope your not using your child as an excuse to get things from people.

I'm Done.

Opalsns

Actually, I did read the event and look at the pictures and the captions and probabally so did others.Including your children and the " 40 people ".

I'm Done.

Opalsns

The year away is about 6 months old i just did not get time to change it and for the record i have 4 kids under the age of 6

I'm Done.

Opalsns

Please tell me how much your donations coust and your shipping so i can refund you when i get my income tax. I dont want your hand out ...

Please accept my apologies for my harshness in the previous post. I can understand people fall upon hard times and events might already be planned into the future. The people on this thread are all giving (and I daresay, non-judgmental). Coiners will scrape together and give all they can to fellow coiners in need. Such a wonderful society of givers is largely based on trust. Trust that when others sign up for missions they'll send them out, trust that the coins traded are as "advertised", trust that others will protect the info on the Address list. We need to protect that trust and let it continue to flourish. Thanks for listening...

Please get ahold of me in email id love to talk to you

I'm Done.

Opalsns

[/quote

Have they had to quit there job and move there whole familey to be a full time care giver that dose not get payed to do so ? so they no longer have there income.

I'm Done.

Opalsns

Please tell me how much your donations coust and your shipping so i can refund you when i get my income tax. I dont want your hand out ...

I don't need anything.

I didn't give you a hand out.

I'm fullfilling a mission so that reciever doesn't get Left Out!!!!

You got a Santa mission and a Halloween mission and your birthday mission sent to you.

It's only fair that the other people gets theirs, and not find out they aren't getting a mission.

That's why I chose to help.

You've recieved stuff for your kids, be Thankful for that.

and when you get your "tax return" remember to "PAY IT FORWARD"

Hope your children enjoy their christmas!

I'm Done.

Opalsns

I don't need anything.

I didn't give you a hand out.

I'm fullfilling a mission so that reciever doesn't get Left Out!!!!

You got a Santa mission and a Halloween mission and your birthday mission sent to you.

It's only fair that the other people gets theirs, and not find out they aren't getting a mission.

That's why I chose to help.

You've recieved stuff for your kids, be Thankful for that.

and when you get your "tax return" remember to "PAY IT FORWARD"

Hope your children enjoy their christmas!

Thank you very much i and understand . I will !!!! If you would like it returned to you just let me know and i will..... im sorry if im hars but you do not know the stress im under . If you truley want to know email me ....

Have they had to quit there job and move there whole familey to be a full time care giver that dose not get payed to do so ? so they no longer have there income.

YES !! ME for one and so have alot of people.

And my son was rushed to Boston Children's hospital and Operated on at 5 weeks old, 5 WEEKS old.

No I don't want to email you, I DO Know.

And I don't want nothing returned to me.

Merry Christmas

Edited by opalsns

YES !! ME for one and so have alot of people.

Merry Christmas

All im saying is with 4 kids and a husband whos drs will not let him work its hard to live on what liil income is left after careing for a ill father ..

Merry Christmas everyone!

I quit my job to move in with my husband, who is on disability because he has osteo arthritis in his hip and can not work. We take care of his 86 year old mother who lives with us. She is completely bedridden and in hospice. He can't care for her alone and we will not put her in a nursing home. I will spare you the details of the other hardships I face daily. Do I bemoan my problems on the forum and ask for special favors? I don't think so.

You see, Merchlinsksys, we ALL have problems, but we handle them and go on our way. You are not the only one with problems. Some of us are able to do for others, and we do what we can because we are givers. The point is that some of us are feeling a bit taken advantage of because of the way you handled . If you know that you can't send out a mission because of hardships, don't sign up for future missions. As Opalsns says, others expect to receive packages and will be disappointed, not to mention out of $$$ for the coins and gifts they sent out on good faith.

No one is "owed" anything in this life. We are all living on the graces and goodness of others... and on our own hard work. Don't take advantage of those who extend a helping hand.