Decon Containers

SD-Weiss

I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get decon containers in bulk that aren't 8 bucks each? Also, Bison tubes cheap?

http://store.colemans.com/cart/container-d...ml?currency=USD

If you noticed they are sold out. It would seem the military no longer issues these out and has stopped making them many years ago. So they are going to become harder and harder to find, if at all.

I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get decon containers in bulk that aren't 8 bucks each? Also, Bison tubes cheap?

http://store.colemans.com/cart/container-d...ml?currency=USD

If you noticed they are sold out. It would seem the military no longer issues these out and has stopped making them many years ago. So they are going to become harder and harder to find, if at all.

I know what you mean. I found one website that still has some instock but they cost $8 each and they only have 2 left.

Perhaps its just as well. They are great when they work, but I have had too many cachers who seem unable to close the lids properly, even some very experienced cachers have not sealed them tight so moisture and water gets in. I have to find time to walk up a couple of nearby ridges to do some maintenance just for that reason. I suppose I will have some to give away as I get around to replacing more and more of the ones I have out there. But that could take awhile.