What is on your Geocaching Wish List for 2009 Holidays

Headhardhat

#1 on my geowishlist is a reliable geomobile that gets better than 16MPG

#2 on my geowishlist is an attractive human female (or two) with questionable morals to ride shotgun in said geomobile.

I think both items are self-explanatory.

OMG I think I peed myself after reading #2.....LMBO!!!! :lol:

I have a D10 that I take to all those places that I wouldn't want to take my 40D - hiking along cliffs, snorkeling, outerspace.... I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.

I didn't know that Canon has a rugged camera till I read this thread. Another item to the wishlist. Just out of curiosity, are there many geocaches in outerspace? I know there's a TB on the ISS, and I suspect that the ISS Toolbag is actually a geocache, but that's about it. :lol:

here is my WISH list: a cache mobile, f-250, unlimited free fuel, a car gps, a netbook computer, a boat (light duty fishing boat will do) a geo-dog, how about a chesapeak? a metal detector, a wireless printer, infared camera (flir i think its called) a nice digital camera, and yes more time for the game, yes its a wish list, if your gunna dream, dream big!

Dear holiday gift-giver entity,

I have only three wishes:

As many other geocachers I would like to have some more free time. We have all been well behaved, so please consider adding the 25th hour to our days. We promise not to waste it watching TV or browsing online forums.

I would also like to have a car (and a driver's license) so I'll be motivated to do more geocaching. You know that taking public transit on weekends is not fun. Also, the subway doesn't really takes you where the nice caches are...

Finally, I would like you to shorten the distance between Brazil and Canada so I can spend the holidays with my family and try to find the 14 caches hidden in the beautiful sunny island of my childhood vacations. A couple of free air tickets for December would also do.

That's it :lol:

I am not really sure...I am new to this Geocaching thing (also Gps)....

#1 - always wanted a nice camera (D10, D90, etc.)

#2 - a small 4x4 truck with good mpg's for geocaching

#3 - about $100 for a geocaching store (would love to have some TB's, GC's, and some gear)

#4 - a Premium Membership

#5 - a Garmin GPS or DeLorme PN-40

#6 - aaarrrgghhh...I think that's it.

#1 on my geowishlist is a reliable geomobile that gets better than 16MPG

#2 on my geowishlist is an attractive human female (or two) with questionable morals to ride shotgun in said geomobile.

I think both items are self-explanatory.

Hey, now I really think you ought to come up north and go geocaching with me Bittsen!!

I'd like (and going to get) a nice PDA to put my caches on so I can do paperless.

I'm going to get printer cables to get my printer hooked up until I get the PDA.

I'm going to get a cable to hook up my GPS to my computer. Hey, it's been fun really entering all 521 of them in by hand so far, but fun always comes to an end.

And I want a geocaching sticker for the back of my car.

All this time and I was unaware that you were an atractive human female.

:signalviolin:

...or maybe two!

On the other hand... d7248596-586e-46e4-ba3e-1161ed426c62.jpg

LOL... cute! :laughing: