How to publish our cache for everyone

maxski17

Each cache goes through a review process. If it passes it will be published and you'll receive a email notification.

If it doesn't pass you should receive an email from the note a reviewer posted asking for clarification or an explanation why. If you don't see an email after a couple few days check the cache page to see if a note was posted by a reviewer. Sometimes the email notifications get lost.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I recived this the 6 november.

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing. Location: Quebec, Canada cachechisme reviewer posted a note for the wood of my childhood (not published) (Traditional Cache) at 11/6/2009 Log Date: 11/6/2009 Can you enter the coordinates of your home or of a local landmark in order to make a full review of this cache? Please refer to photo attached to this log. www. geocaching.com / account / ManageLocations.aspx cachechisme

I done my coordinate to my home and i never recived the anwser. ( sorry for my english i speak french).

Once you have done the coordinates, you will need to go back in to the cache edit and tick the box marked "Yes, this cache is currently active". That way the reviewers know it is ready to be viewed again.

You can also leave a note for the reviewer mentioning you have put your home coordinates.

They ask for the home coords in order to verify that you are local enough to provide proper maintenance of the cache you have placed.