Templar Geocoin Wanted

MartinEric

MartinEric : If you don't have any luck finding a local seller I know the german website that sells them has the regular editions in stock and may accept other types of payment.

Mods: I note in the guidelines FAQ that "Posts made with the intention of soliciting customers to a coin selling, tracking, or manufacturing website will not be tolerated." but I see many posts with links to websites that sell trackable geocoins. Many of these sites webaddresses are listed on Groundpeaks website. I understand that some vendors do not want their geocoins advertised on this forum but others do. It seems that the current policy is that a vendor can advertise their coins if they want to. If this is the case then why hasn't the guidelines FAQ been updated? Am I missing something really obvious? Personally, I like to be informed about new geocoins here rather than finding out about them later when they appear on ebay. I would like to avoid having to sign up to 30 different websites mailing lists but it seems that many sites don't post their coins here because of what is written in the guidelines FAQ.

Edited by haysonics