Geoswag.com

power69

they're in utah, i'm in arizona. ordered 9 days ago, haven't received anything yet.

is this company known for being slow to ship?

I guess 9 days is better than waiting 28 for a preorder to come in. :D I have never had a problem.

In the future, please ask this in the vendor thread, that's what it's there for. :)

I've been waiting for five months for a couple coins I ordered from them... Good luck.

Isn't it coinswag that you have been waiting on ? Not geoswag

doh You're right. Sorry. :) Yeah, GEOswag's been good. I've never had problems with them. Looking back over my notes, I've ordered coins from them, received within 4 days to three weeks.

Edited by Howlingmoon

I order from them all the time and have no problems whatsoever. Like Pastor B said, you may have a pre-order coin on your order. If so, they will hold the order until they get the entire order. Their phone number is listed on the site...give them a call. They have always answered my questions.

I made sure just to avoid that that none of what i ordered was pre-order as i'd lose my rights to dispute because a pre-order was holding up the order and you have limited number of days to dispute.

they're in utah, i'm in arizona. ordered 9 days ago, haven't received anything yet.

I guess 9 days is better than waiting 28 for a preorder to come in. :) I have never had a problem.

I have a preorder on coinsandpins, they were fast when i ordered from them before.

I put non preorders on seperate orders so the instock order isn't held up.

i assumed the other thread was for A&Etoys because every post seemed to be about them. next time i'll post there. thanks.

speaking of waiting on an order, does anyone know how to get a hold of Tank and Tracy of TnT Geocoins?

I have emailed them several times, done seaches for contact information on the interenet, and have yet to recieve my order from them (2/09)

I'll post this on the vendor thread

thanks

Bryan

:)

I guess 9 days is better than waiting 28 for a preorder to come in. :D I have never had a problem.

I have a preorder on coinsandpins, they were fast when i ordered from them before.

I put non preorders on seperate orders so the instock order isn't held up.

i assumed the other thread was for A&Etoys because every post seemed to be about them. next time i'll post there. thanks.

It's OK if you mistakingly started a new thread here.

It Happens! If it turns to a problem, The MODERATORS will move it for you. :D

Also, When getting coins, Try to ask for Delivery Confirmation, to see if they can. Some companies can't.

It's Proof they sent it!!!!!!!!! :D

I'd bug the crap out of them. It's what I do. :D

I HATE waiting for coins. :)

When we sell ours. They go out the day we recieve payment.

Good Luck.

Opalsns

Title fixed.

Why ? I think the OP was talking about GEOswag. I mistook it as COINswag.

Me too.

GeoSwag is awesome and has alway delivered lightning fast, even coins off their pre-sale page. All questions have ALWAYS been replied to.

It had only been 9 days since he ordered. Sometimes the mail is slow. I've had a package from Houston take 15 days to get to me.

I changed it, then I got a PM that I had it wrong, so I changed it back. Which one is it? Or just use the pinned vendor feedback thread at the top for delayed orders. I don't think 9 days is too long to wait. It depends if it was a pre-order, or not.

COINswag's in Kimberly, Idaho. So we're DEFINITELY not talking about them. :huh:

I changed it, then I got a PM that I had it wrong, so I changed it back. Which one is it? Or just use the pinned vendor feedback thread at the top for delayed orders. I don't think 9 days is too long to wait. It depends if it was a pre-order, or not.

its geoswag. them and coinsandpins are only places ive gotten coins ordered at.

order was NOT a pre-order.

Hi, this is geoswag.com. Just so everyone knows, we ship our products T - F. For the most part, all orders go out within 48 hours of when we receive the order.

If you are waiting on an order which is not a pre-order, the best best it to either call us, number on our site or send support an email.

If you will PM me your order number, I will also look it up and get back to you. Note since it is Monday, I wont be able to get the information until sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for your support,

geoswag.com

I am glad Geoswag came on to defend themselves. I think you really need to contact them directly rather than bring it to the forums. They are one of the "good" companies out there and I hate to see them get a bad rap. As previously stated I purchase their coins all the time as well as other products and I have never, not once, had a bad experience with them. I am in Florida and shipping is always very quick. Please people read the topic before responding...it would save all the confusion in this thread.

I am glad Geoswag came on to defend themselves. I think you really need to contact them directly rather than bring it to the forums. They are one of the "good" companies out there and I hate to see them get a bad rap. As previously stated I purchase their coins all the time as well as other products and I have never, not once, had a bad experience with them. I am in Florida and shipping is always very quick. Please people read the topic before responding...it would save all the confusion in this thread.

Well according to the stamps.com info sent, package HAS NOT MOVED since oct 31st

take it private huh? is this a geoswag sock puppet? damage control?

so they only ship fast cross country but not one state over. hmmmm

sounds alot like this smartpost you see everyone griping about on various sites.

had i known they were a dropshipper, I would never have ordered through them.

Let's back up here power69. I have no affiliation whatsoever with geoswag other than I am a satisfied customer. I am not doing any type of damage control since we have nothing to do with each other. I am merely commenting on MY experiences with them as a company. I am not a sock puppet...all you have to do is look at my profile...I have nothing to hide. All I was saying is my opinion you should try to contact them directly and see if you can get it resolved.

We have our own store and ship items all the time and understand the issues once it leaves our possession. Sometimes things happen while in transit. I would hope if someone ever had a problem with our company they would contact us directly rather than call us out in public. Any good company will try to resolve an issue asap.

As far as stamps.com that is the postal service. If you know anything at all about the postal service tracking ability it sucks! They only tell you when the package has been delivered. UPS will tell you a move by move but not the postal service.

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with this company or any coin company. We have been very fortunate so far and have not had any big issues with the coin companies we have dealt with. Good luck.

Well according to the stamps.com info sent, package HAS NOT MOVED since oct 31st

sounds alot like this smartpost you see everyone griping about on various sites.

I would love to know, did you contact them before you posted in here?

Hi,

Just to be clear, Geoswag.com doesnt have sock puppet accounts.

As noted, the order was placed on the 30th of Oct, items shipped same day and the last time the USPS scanned the package was on the 31st of Oct, two total scans. As you noted, the tracking number from the USPS shows that the last time they scanned the package was on the 31st of Oct. Unlike FEDEX and UPS, the USPS doesnt scan packages as it travels through the system. While we agree packages usually take 7 days or less, sometimes it takes just a bit longer and packages do tend to go missing. I think some in the forums have posted stories where they have gotten their package two years later!!!

In the end, we have been around for almost 5 years. We make sure the customers get their coins or Geocaching items ordered. If there is ever a chance that a Customer does not get their order, we will work with the customer to get them items replaced. We dont have special check boxes on our site for insurance like other sites. We make sure the customer gets the coins and Geocaching supplies.

As for drop shipping, 90% of the products in our store are our own products.

You can let me know via PM what you want done at this point since we can confirm the USPS has the package.

Thanks.

Sorry, I did NOT contact them before posting here. Glad to see it looks like it will work out for you though. Have a nice evening.

Sorry, I did NOT contact them before posting here. Glad to see it looks like it will work out for you though. Have a nice evening.

I believe she was talking to power69.

Yes, I was. I certainly wouldn't expect you to contact Geoswag before defending them. :)

I would expect someone who is looking for a package after 9 days would contact them before coming to the forum.

We have so many people in this forum that have valid complaints against vendors. There are some vendors who have taken people's money and disappeared off the face of the Earth. You can clearly see from the response from Geoswag in this thread, that this is a company that is willing to work with a customer to make sure they are satisfied.

My bad, I thought it was power69's post questionig me. So sorry...I should take my own advice and read before posting. Please accept my apologies.

Back to the point,

I have bought several packages of coins from geosawg.com, and they have always arrived - mostly in a week, but sometimes it h as taken a bit longer - and I am in the UK - I think you are being a bit unfair blaming the geocin company; to me it sounds like there has been a fault somewhere in transit - Perhaps this is a case where shooting the messenger might be more appropriate.

They have always prvided me with 100% satisfaction and service I could not fault them.

I'm guessing my order falls within that 10% since its from oakcoins which has some of the nicest coins i've seen.[unless geoswag owns oakcoins]

I guess i base my expectations with my first coin order[coinsandpins], I ordered on a saturday and received on the next wednesday and they are in north carolina[way farther than utah and 3x as fast]

IMHO if geoswag offered the "premium" options of shipping, this post would never have come about.

im not against paying more to get my stuff faster but these double digit days are well uhmmmmm in this economy.

there are alot of unscrupulous people/sites in this game.

if there were local places to buy, i would never go online.

this post wasn't intended to defame geoswag. im sorry if i stepped on any toes. i just want my coins.

Back to the point,

I have bought several packages of coins from geosawg.com, and they have always arrived - mostly in a week, but sometimes it h as taken a bit longer - and I am in the UK - I think you are being a bit unfair blaming the geocin company; to me it sounds like there has been a fault somewhere in transit - Perhaps this is a case where shooting the messenger might be more appropriate.

They have always prvided me with 100% satisfaction and service I could not fault them.

you got your stuff across the pond faster than i did one state away?

sounds like it sucks to be me. im not trying to shoot anyone, geoswag included but i don't think any more orders will be coming from me.

they can't even let me in on issues that arise other than what their automated systems tell them. :)

Just because 90% of folks get their coins on time doesn't mean a company/vendor didn't screw up.

Let's be honest here.

I've had to wait for coins twice,

from REPUTABLE vendors

that everyone else was SO pleased with their orders.

One , I know was because I paid with a money order and they DIDN'T mark it paid in paypal so No address lable was printed.

and by some one, who wasn't home to send,?, but said they sent them.

So, It Happens, EVEN to the so called Best Of Them.

So don't worry about the folks defending them.

Those folks will be the first to complain as soon as they don't recieve their coins too.

Like I said before ....

Bug The Crap Out Of THEM!!!!!!! You have the right to do that since you paid for your coins awhile ago.

JMHO

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

I'm guessing my order falls within that 10% since its from oakcoins which has some of the nicest coins i've seen.[unless geoswag owns oakcoins]

I guess i base my expectations with my first coin order[coinsandpins], I ordered on a saturday and received on the next wednesday and they are in north carolina[way farther than utah and 3x as fast]

IMHO if geoswag offered the "premium" options of shipping, this post would never have come about.

im not against paying more to get my stuff faster but these double digit days are well uhmmmmm in this economy.

this post wasn't intended to defame geoswag. im sorry if i stepped on any toes. i just want my coins.

Your coin package was scanned by the Post Office on Oct 31. That means that geoswag sent your coins the day after you paid. Right now it is in the hands of the postal service and that is who you should be complaining to. Call up the post office and ask then them and get down on them not a company who sent the coins out 24 hours after you paid. You have a tracking number so give it to them and make them do some checking on it.

I sent a package to someone in St Louis from here in Michigan. It didn't arrive and it didn't arrive and it didn't arrive. finally it was scanned in Atlanta 10 days later. It didn't arrive in St Louis until 16 days after I mailed it. Things do happen at the post office so quit bashing geoswag when it is out of their hands. The post office waits 30 days before declaring a package awol when the package is insured so give it time. Geoswag will come through for you if it is lost in the mail. Right now I wouldn't consider it lost.

I'm still curious, did you contact Geoswag before you posted here in the forum?

Geoswag has no control over the United States Postal Service. If they lose or mis-direct the package, all Geoswag can offer to do is replace the merchandise. But they can only do that if they know there is a problem. Did they have to find out about this issue by coming to the forum? Or did you contact them directly before posting this thread.

Your coin package was scanned by the Post Office on Oct 31. That means that geoswag sent your coins the day after you paid. Right now it is in the hands of the postal service and that is who you should be complaining to. Call up the post office and ask then them and get down on them not a company who sent the coins out 24 hours after you paid. You have a tracking number so give it to them and make them do some checking on it.

It's about time someone picked up on that! LOL.

By the OP's own admission the package was sent and the company has fulfilled it's obligation to its customer.

Done....period.

Any complaint at this point is to be placed at the feet of the delivery service. By whom? Now THAT is a question to be resolved by company and customer. But do us all a favour: as much as it helps to kick in the caffeine in the morning all this personal drama is best handled off the forums. :)

By the OP's own admission the package was sent and the company has fulfilled it's obligation to its customer.

Done....period.

Any complaint at this point is to be placed at the feet of the delivery service. By whom? Now THAT is a question to be resolved by company and customer. But do us all a favour: as much as it helps to kick in the caffeine in the morning all this personal drama is best handled off the forums. :)

I could tell sooooo many stories about letters and padded envelopes gone missing or just being slow to arrive. Within Germany it took one coin ages to arrive, it made something like 10km a day. I could have walked the distance and the coin would have been there faster....

Also a coin from Scotland took about 3 month.

We were already joking about the postman with his rowing boat crossing the channel....

At the moment I'm having trouble with letters not arriving. I guess, she will know, who I mean, she's reading here. I've sent three times, luckily I had replacements.

Once a letter is with the postal service, it is out of my hands and I can only hope for the best.

I could send registered mail, but that would quadruple the postage, so I rarely use this.

I guess 9 days isn't really that long. I'm always happy when they make it at all.

Edited by ElliPirelli

Done....period.

Completely true. Power69, you are complaining about the wrong entity. The Post Office is who your complaint should be with, not Geoswag.

This is not an issue that can be solved here, and the complaint is not with Geoswag, but with the Postal Service, please check your tracking number, call the United States Postal Service and have them track down your package.

Here is a tracking link for the USPS.

And here is a link for the USPS Customer Service.

These forums cannot help you. And still, it has not been that long.

Also, in recent news, the Postal Service announced that they are going to be consolidating post offices, because of the tight economy and huge reduction in people mailing things, since email became popular. Here is a list of branches being considered. Here is the article on the subject. 3600 branches are under consideration, and that article is from October. If they have begun this move, you could just be experiencing one of those "Sometimes life gets in the way" situations with the USPS. Please have patience. Patience is a real virtue around here. Geocoiners that I have "met" in here over the last 5+ years are some of the most patient people I know of.

But please use the services provided to you by the United States Postal Service, who is in possession of your package.

And this didn't tip you off that the package is within our illustrious postal system? :D I believe the blame lies with the postal service... like 99% of the other times packages go missing. Not much you can do except call and hope they find it and move it along...

Done....period.

Any complaint at this point is to be placed at the feet of the delivery service. By whom? Now THAT is a question to be resolved by company and customer. But do us all a favour: as much as it helps to kick in the caffeine in the morning all this personal drama is best handled off the forums. :D

now hows that for customer service!

And this didn't tip you off that the package is within our illustrious postal system? :D I believe the blame lies with the postal service... like 99% of the other times packages go missing. Not much you can do except call and hope they find it and move it along...

Well i don't plan on eating this. geoswag can read between the lines as to what that means.

Well i don't plan on eating this. geoswag can read between the lines as to what that means.

Why don't you contact geoswag directly? You are getting mad because a lot of people who AREN'T associated with geoswag have very little sympathy for your situation.

You should never bring a minor problem like this to the forum until you have dealt with the company first. It is unfair to them. They have gotten no opportunity to make this right before you drag this into the forum. Some vendors rarely, if ever, come into these forums. If you don't get satisfaction with them privately, then bring it in here.

Edited by MustangJoni