Multiple email addresses - is it possible?

Pioneer Poodle

As part of my/our profile, we have an email address in our Account Details. It is the address used for New Cache announcements, Cache Found notifications, and so forth. Problem is that we travel a lot, and our email address changes when we do, and we end up missing things. Would it be possible to have two email addresses in our profiole, both active, so that all the stuff goes to both?

Thanks.

Bill

How about setting up an auto forward on your primary e-mail account through your ISP?

I agree just forward the e-mails to the current one your at. I'm not sure why you would change your e-mail address everytime you move. I have an MSN e-mail address and Yahoo! e-mail address. I could access it anywhere in the world. I have moved 5 times since 1992 and still had the same e-mail address.

I can think of a good reason why this is not going to happen. What's to stop me (other than morals) entering my (non PM) buddy's e-mail address, so that he gets notification for free?

Hmm, I just thought of a loophole. Anyone tried to set up two identical notification, with different e-mail addresses?

Edited by Chrysalides