Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clockdoc52

U.S. Teacher Needs Help in Placing Travel Bugs

Soy maestro de Estados Unidos. Busco geocachers de México o la América Central que colocarían bichos de viaje en su país para mí. Yo le enviaré los bichos de viaje. Esto es un proyecto de la escuela para mis estudiantes que son 8 y de 9 años de edad. Gracias.

I wil be glad in helping with that!

Also there is going to be an event cache in two weeks and I am sure some of the geocachers can help you also. Events cache are very rare in Mexico and it is a good idea to place some of your TB`s that day. Belive me, geocachers in Mexico are quite a few, so this is an opportunity.

I wil be glad in helping with that!

Also there is going to be an event cache in two weeks and I am sure some of the geocachers can help you also. Events cache are very rare in Mexico and it is a good idea to place some of your TB`s that day. Belive me, geocachers in Mexico are quite a few, so this is an opportunity.

I have looked at your event page. :) I hope it goes well.

I would like to post two or three TBs to you to start travelling from your event. I have never had any of my trackables visit Mexico. If you would be happy for me to do this please email me your postal address and I will send a small package as soon as possible.

MrsB :D

If you need some placed in the Nortyh of Mexico. I would be happy to assist!