Field notes improvement

teknikfotograf

I´m rather new to geocaching(only been caching this year, but taken a little over 2300 caches this far) and have recently discovered the field notes. I use them frequently now but since I didn´t knew what it was they grew into a quite large amount, sometimes up to ten copies of each logged cache . This makes it very time consuming to delete the log entries unless you clear all notes. I want to check every one yo make sure I don´t miss any caches since I sometimes log directly in my car. My suggestion is that the development crew would consider placing a clickable box next to every entry in the field notes so that every one has the ability to delete any desired number of field notes at any time. 5, 27, 158 or what ever number you would like to delete by clicking the box and then press delete.

Best regards

Robert

Teknikfotograf

Sweden

I have been having issues with running the Field Notes (since oct 31st) adding all of my finds in the GPS.

The date seems to be stuck and I have no way to change it, no matter when I upload the field notes..

The date is stuck at 01/01/0001

Yes that is the year 0001

I use the Garmin Oregon 400t if that makes a difference.

Gene G.

Actually, I'd rather the field notes importer be a little smarter about duplicate field notes and just not create them in the first place.

--Marky

It does have this function already when you upload.

But my problem is that I have close to 10,000 entries to sort since I wasn´t that experience a while ago.