who subscribes to GeoCoinClub?

daveindeal

I have been looking into subscribing but on my own its a lot for the coins??

who already subscribes or pays someone for the club subscription and may be willing to get an extra coin added to the subscription??

The GCC is a 6 month subscription so it's tough to change in midstream. I've had a devil of a time with a simple change of address!! Have you tried the other clubs that are renewed month to month (geocoin & pin by oakcoins or benchmark by hogwildstuff)?

I have been looking into subscribing but on my own its a lot for the coins??

who already subscribes or pays someone for the club subscription and may be willing to get an extra coin added to the subscription??

I've had a really good with GCC. Yes it is hard to change midstream. That would be the only touch part.

You only save a couple dollars by going in with someone else, then you lose that when you have to pay them to ship you your coin... Your own subscription is $42 for 1 coin, or $38 to piggyback on someone else...

That $42 tis for three months (the minimum). A little on the expensive side at $14 per coin (1 coin a month for 3 months) but, tis worth it for some of the coins. B)

Edit 'cause I was busy doing a million things and added wrong. :rolleyes:

Edited by Howlingmoon

Math Check: $42 for 3 months = $14 per coin. That includes shipping each month too. B)

Annual subscriptions start at $13 per coin (shipping included to one spot) and if you can do 3 per month on an annual sub it's under $12 per coin.

Since I'm posting, we are working on a site update as we speak which will create user accounts for all our subscribers so you can edit your own shipping information more easily and put in an alternate contact email address for club news (not everyone checks their PayPal email addresses).

In addition, we will soon announce a new incentive program for annual subscriptions. It will be retro-active, so if you have an annual subscription or get one between now and when the incentive program is announced - no worries, you didn't miss out just because you were an early adopter!

The GCC is a 6 month subscription so it's tough to change in midstream. I've had a devil of a time with a simple change of address!! Have you tried the other clubs that are renewed month to month (geocoin & pin by oakcoins or benchmark by hogwildstuff)?

Been a member of the GeoSwag C&P Club (Oakcoins) for 2+ years with no problems. Runs month to month- automatic on PayPal @ $10.94 per month shipping included. Every PayPal subscription notice has the following for canceling...

"Canceling your subscription

You can cancel a subscription up to the day of the next scheduled payment.

If you want to cancel a subscription:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.

2. Click History at the top of the page.

3. Find the subscription in your History.

4. Click the Details link for the subscription.

5. Click the Cancel Subscription button."

Went with GeoSwag partly on price & flexibility, and partly 'cause I liked what I got when I got grab bags & Christmas Stockings.