PQ engine working?

Jean&Jim

I have two PQ’s that last ran a month ago. I resubmitted them for today, one ran at 12:04 this morning and the other is waiting. On the other hand, the My Finds PQ ran promptly after I requested it at 5 something also this morning. Has the PQ engine sputtered and halted?

Jim

Still waiting on two PQs at 0845. If not run soon, they will impact the four scheduled for tomorrow......

Edit - just noticed that the forum time is still set for PDT, not PST.

Do you have the adjust for DST time box checked on board settings? I do and my time displays correctly.

Jim

Edited by jholly

I'm still waiting on 1 from yesterday and 1 for today.

I got today's so I canceled yesterday's.

I think it's unfortunate that queries seem to be tied to specific server. If a server goes down it would be really nice for another server to pick up the slack.

I have a number of regularly scheduled PQs, but turned them all off for a few days so that I could run some specific ones for a trip I am about to embark on. When I logged in last night to run the ones I wanted, 4 of them, 2 of them ran instantly, and the other 2 didn't run until about 5 AM today. So they count against today's total. What a bunch of crap!!

One of the PQ servers was down. It has been restarted and the PQs should begin to go out again soon.

Is there any easy way to determine which PQs go to which server - perhaps from the query name or number. It looks as if a given PQ always goes to to the same server so, if that server is down, it will not run, even if it is resubmitted.