Where to buy?

cruzercapt

I tried this question as a reply to another post and got no response, so I'll try again here...

Does anyone know if there are any retailers in the Puget Sound area that have caching supplies, equipment and swag for sale. I know REI has a few items but the selection is limited.

Thanks in advance

David

NO,nothing in particular, just the opportunity to have a look at the different things, or to pick up items on impulse when an idea strikes.

Thanks for the reply,

David

Are you looking for anything in particular? I know cache advance is located east of the mountains and you could order online and it would only take a day or two to get here or if you live near spokane, they will sell by appointment. Best lead I have for ya. Good luck!

Does anyone know if there are any retailers in the Puget Sound area that have caching supplies, equipment and swag for sale. I know REI has a few items but the selection is limited.

Groundspeak carries items on their website, you can order it online and I think they have "will call" where you can go pick up the purchases.

Walmart carries camoflaged duct tape and lock-n-lock containers.

Target has a decent supply of lock-n-locks too.

The last I checked, the Army/Navy Surplus store south of the Seattle stadiums has a supply of ammo cans. There may be surplus stores around.

Swag-go to any dollar store or clean out your junk drawer-thats what we do(did)

Are you looking for anything in particular? I know cache advance is located east of the mountains and you could order online and it would only take a day or two to get here or if you live near spokane, they will sell by appointment. Best lead I have for ya. Good luck!

NWCREW - great pumpkin!