Halloween blues COINTEST

DresselDragons

Halloween is one of those holidays that we really look forward to. Well, this year is a bit of a let down. Heather got sick and missed trick-or-treating at the mall, and her Halloween party and parade at school (and mom missed a party at work and helping out at Heather's). Although she is feeling fine now, it is very probable that we will not be going out tonight (rainy and very windy). Her costume still hangs in her closet, and may go unworn this year :) . So, we need a little cheering up here. Please post your kid friendly Halloween greeting, jokes, whatever you think will make a 7-year-old smile today. The one that Heather finds most amusing will win a Halloween geocoin. A bonus prize will be given to the person who correctly identifies Heather's unworn costume (we'll post a picture of her in it so she can at least wear it once this year...plus I remain hopeful that the weather will cooperate when the time comes). We will announce the winner Sunday at 10:00 AM EST.

The fine print...1 post per cacher, no editing posts.

Since we can only post once..... :)

Q. What did the skeleton say to the vampire? A. You suck.

Q. What are ghosts' favorite kind of streets? A. Dead ends

Q. Why did the skeleton cross the road? A. To go to the body shop.

Q. Which building does Dracula visit in New York? A. The Vampire State Building.

Q. How can you tell when a vampire has been in a bakery? A. All the jelly has been sucked out of the jelly doughnuts.

Here are some funny photos:

halloween_funny_pic_06.jpg

halloween_funny_pic_07.jpg

HalloweenDog11.jpg

dog_costumes_halloween07_520c.jpg

flasher-pug_mg_6579.jpg

halloween-dog-costumes1.jpg

halloween-dog4.jpg

halloween_funny_picture_09.jpg

dogcostume99.jpg

dogdress4.jpg

And here is something to play!!! :)

http://www.cubpack81.com/images/carve_pumpkin.swf

This is so much fun! Click on ‘carve a pumpkin’

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! :)

Can we post again when you will show the photo of the dress of your daughter??? And... shall we wait for the photo first or we will make a guess without any clues??

Thanx for the cointest. I'm glad that Heather is feeling better. The rain has spoiled my afternoon activities as well (we also live in PA), so I understand how she is feeling. Hopefully, something in this thread will bring the smile back to her face. Here are a couple from Jr Mikal #1 (he is 8 yrs old).

Q. What is a mummy's favorite kind of music?

A. Wrap music

Q. What is it like to be kissed by a vampire?

A. It is a pain in the neck.

Q. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?

A. No body

Q. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?

A. Dayscare centers

Q. What is a vampire's favorite candy?

A. A sucker

Hopefully, Heather will get to put on her costume for everyone. Whatever she is, I am sure that she will be BOO-TIFUL!!!

Oh, tell little Heather not to be sad. I was not out for Halloween either, I spent the time with my family and Heather can be happy to have a great family.

I will tell you my Halloween story from today.

I hid a cache with my little 2-years-old cousin. It is this one: Cache

The name in english means "The bloody treasure of the count"

After that, we went back home to my aunt, my uncle and my sister.

My aunt had bought a nice Halloween costume for little cousin, it was a costume with a crocodile head. Aunt and cousin wanted to go out for "trick or treats" an my aunt wanted to put on the costume on little cousin. But little cousin started crying and always said with his cute voice: "Away, away, it bites, it bites!!!" He was really frightened of the crocodile costume.

So my sister started a "therapy": She took the crocodile, put her arm through the costume, took some of little cousin's baby's rattles, danced through the room and said to little cousin: "Look here, the crocodile does not bite, it loves music like you do. It makes music with your rattles. It wants to be your friend." Sister continued dancing and rattling through the room, me, my aunt and my uncle could not stop laughing, I laughed so much so that I had a stomachache :(:D:unsure:

Little cousin only watched the strange situation. Well, he did not want to pull on the costume after that show, but he "allowed" the crocodile to "sleep" on the couch and moreover he wished a good night to the crocodile. :) He did not cry anymore when he saw the costume. I would say, my sister's show was a nearly perfect "therapy" :D

Happy Halloween to you and little Heather, I hope she will smile when you read the story me and my family experienced today to her. :P

I hope it is ok to post my guess about Heather!:D

I haven't done it in my previous post, and sice all are posting....

Hmm... heather will be a mummy!!!! :)

Shari!!!! How are you my dear friend??? I heard that Nikos the cat will dressed as a dog... :( How is he?? :D

WOW!!! Alyssa is beautiful!!! :unsure: How about pretty Leah?? :P

My regards to them!!! :P

Please post your kid friendly Halloween greeting, jokes, whatever you think will make a 7-year-old smile today.

Well, I missed the deadline, but I'll give you a real story that happened this Halloween night!

I was dressed up as a zombie, complete with blood down the chin, bloody handprints on a ripped shirt, fangs, the works. I'm at a party, and the doorbell rings.....trick'r'treaters! There's a very small girl, probably around 5, and her older brother who is maybe 8. The brother is dressed up as a space character, complete with little LED lights on his fingers as 'lasers'.

I hear his parent say, "OH LOOK, it's a zombie!"

I go "GRAAAAARRRRR!" and start lumbering towards the boy. His eyes get wide, but he stands his ground! His sister decides it's time to leave, so she leaves the porch. I keep lumbering towards the boy, and when I get close I go "BRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNS!"

I'm pretty impressed with this kid....he's standing his ground, staring me down, and as I get really close he lifts up his hand with the LED lights and......turns one on!!!!!!

These are obvious lasers, right? So I go "AUUUUUGH!" and, wailing, run off down the hallway.

I think that kid's gonna remember THAT incident for some time!